Chapter 2

The Script - For the First Time

Jamie Foxx ft Beyonce - When I First Saw You

The Wanted - I Found You

Akon - Beautiful

"The beauty of a women must be seen from in her eyes, beacause that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides" 

-Audrey Hepburn  

________________________________________________________________________________

- Austin's Point of View -

The walls shook as I slammed the front door shut as hard as possible without breaking it.

I thundered my way to the elevator and clicked the button over and over again. I tapped my foot impatiently waiting for it to come. I groaned in rage, flung the door the stairs open, and jogged down the first flight.

Nice, only about a thousand more to go.

I had just gotten in a fight with my mom and she ended up taking my laptop away and I was seriously pissed. Sure, it was a only laptop, but I was livid. Even the smallest of things had the power to irritate the hell out of me.

For some reason I had been in an awful mood for the entire week. I felt like nobody cared about my opinion or cared what I thought. I didn't have anyone who really understood me and I didn't feel comfortable enough to talk to anyone about it and now it was really affecting my mom and boy did she prove it.

Emotions just aren't really my thing.

Being under so much pressue all time could make even the strongest of humans crack. But I couldn't crack under the pressure. It was my job to make sure I didn't or else everything I had ever worked for would be down the drain. Not to mention the early mornings and late nights. At this point I wasn't even doing it for myself because it was my dream, I was doing it for my fans. They seem like the only thing to pull me through. I seriously love my fans. 

 I sighed when I finally reached the door to the main level. I finally calmed down. I had always been like that. My anger didn't usually last unless it was something major. Only then would I hold on to the rage without meaning to. In other words, indirectly.

I lived on the second-to-the-top of the condo building and it was kinda inconvenient at times. It also didn't help that someone was dragging furniture around on the floor above me when I was trying to sleep after a long day. It was one of those rare times I got home early. Thankfully, I had about a week to rest up until the next show.

I decided I would just take a quick run to relax my tense muscles and then I would apologize to my mom.

I put my music on full volume and and closed my eyes as I started to run. I usually did this to help me focus on my breathing and so I could relax. I closed my eyes when I ran this particular trail all the time so I knew my way around. No one ever walked this particular trail at this time.

I was starting to feel better until I looked up and it was like time slowed down.

There was someone walking right toward me and I was going to fast to slow down. I think I yelled something but the girl had headphones and then..........BAM!

I slammed right into her.

My headphones ripped out of my ears in time to hear a crunching noise as she landed on the rocky path. She closed her eyes in pain and I took a step forward to try and help her......when my foot caught onto a root and I feel forward.

Time stopped again and I was looking at the most beautiful girl I had ever seen in my entire life.

Her deep jade eyes bored into mine with fear as her pink lips separated into an "o" to let out a heart stopping scream as she fell backwards.

Emotions - (An Original Austin Mahone Love Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें