Chapter sixteen

"Ring! Ring! Ring!"

The phone sounds as I wait for her to pick up.

"Hello, this is the....." Maddi answered.

" Hey, Maddi, I'm going to need your help." I informed her.

"Hold on a sec I will teleport to you, just let the pack know that it's me." Maddi says, not knowing what happened.

" Maddi, meet me in moonlight." I say, trying not to give anything away.

" Why." She asks.

" I'll let you know when you get here. Meet me at the coffee shop." I say, trying not to let any emotions show in my voice.

I hop out of the tree I had teleported to  and started walking into the town.

On my way I noticed bright violet eyes staring at me. I recognized them as the moon goddess's eyes and walked towards her.

" Hello Evea!" She says excitedly.

" Hello Luna." I respectfully say, while bowing my head.

" It is nice to see you back in Moonlight." She exclaimed.

" Not under the best conditions." I mutter lightly.

" Oh, of coarse not. I am so very sorry about that." She gushes.

" No it is alright Luna." I stammer, while holding back tears.

" Don't cry over him. If he really loved us, he wouldn't have said any of those things." Aria says strongly.

" What have you come to tell me?" I question.

" Do you remember when I told you about the packs not following my rules?" Luna asks,

" Yes, I do ." I reply, wondering what she wants me to do.

" I need you to go around and chat with the packs and let them know what they have done wrong." The goddess states.

" What do you mean by chat?" I ask her, actually afraid of what she wants me to do.

" I mean you should go talk to the packs and if they don't cooperate we will take different measures." She states.

" What if I don't agree with these measures?" I question.

The moon goddess gives me a glare and I know why. She probably has never been told no and I can see why, I mean she is an immortal goddess who practically plans our life. I must be really stupid today, I'll blame it on my emotional problems.

" If you don't agree with my terms, then I will have no problems replacing you." She sneered.

" You wouldn't!" I gasped.

" Oh, but I would. Just like your brother was." She replies with anger bubbling in her voice.

I gasp while staring at her, my eyes tearing up again. She didn't kill J, she couldn't have.