Suprise chapter Chapter twelve

Jace above
...........
Xavier's POV
......................
"So if someday later on you hear about me you know exactly the reason I am who I am." Evea said and just like that she was gone.
Oh, what have I done! I have made my mate, who was my Beta's sister, hate herself. I let her parents and abuse her, I let everyone bully her, and worst of all I rejected her when she needed me the most.
Evea was right J probably despises me at this moment. When he told me about being the chosen wolf he made me promise to take care of Evea if anything happened to him, but I guess  I broke that promise and I will never get her back, ever.
I put my head in my hands and let a tear slide down my cheek.
"Now, X is that any way for an Alpha to act?" His voice says.
I look up and there stands my old best friend, who I know is dead. I must be having hallucinations now.
"You know, when you promised me all those years ago, I expected you to take care of my baby sister, not hurt her. I knew that she was going to have a hard time but, you made it worse for her. I have had a long time to think it over and I can't help but blame everything that happened to her on you." He said,his brown, ghostly eyes staring down at me.
" J, I see now that I have been such jerk and I should have done something to help Evea, but for the longest time I thought that she killed you. When I got there with my dad she was sitting next to the pack doctor holding her jacket, which was covered in blood. She was sitting there bawling like she regretted something. The next day when she came to school she didn't talk and she kept wincing like something hurt, I kind of put the pieces together and thought that she killed you and...... and I just couldn't look at her." I said.
" The reason she was wincing was because my dad had beat her that night. She was bawling because she just saw her brother attacked in front of her and she did regret something, asking me to go with her to get ice cream, so my dear friend how do you feel about doing that to her now?" Jace said in an icy tone.
"I regret everything I ever did to her." I murmured.
" Nice to see that you are finally seeing the good in things." Jace said," Oh, and don't try to find her. The moon goddess granted her  another chance at being happy, you however due to your previous actions you are doomed to the lonely life you have chosen."
Wait, Evea got another mate? Now I see that she deserved it, but just thinking about it makes my heart ache.
" Well I guess I'll have to stop by on my way to hell." I said.
  " Well, then goodbye and I guess see you later." Jace said.
And then he was gone.
   What have I done?
..........................
OMG!!!!!!!! This story has reached  1k reads! I am completely freaking out! I would like to thank you all for reading and making me smile every time I log back on to Wattpad, I couldn't do anything without you guys. Thank you so much, you don't know how much this really means to me. So you random person reading my long rant on how much this means to me know that you are an amazing person!
Thanks so very much,
❤️❤️
Girlywriter33