Chapter ten

I woke up to darkness. There were silver chains around my ankles and wrists, If I were a normal wolf I would be howling out in pain but , I am no normal wolf. I scanned the cell, trying to find any way that I could put my plan into work, but they had changed the cells over the past three years.
I sat back down with a huff and waited for my stupid mate to come.
....
My head shot up when I heard the door open to my cell, I must have drifted off to sleep sometime.
" It's about time that you got here." I said making my voice show no emotion whatsoever.
"Well I don't exactly save time for worthless people.'' He replied, with just as much lack of emotion.
You would think that since he rejected me, I wouldn't feel anything for him, but I did, I was angry and he was about to make him regret every choice he has ever made.
"You, do know that you are the reason I'm like this right?" I said before continuing," Which is why it is time for you to pay for everything you ever did."
Confusion crossed his face and he acted like he was about to say something, but I didn't let him, I just let it come out.
"I Evea Pierce accept your rejection." I said.
Now you may be wondering why I didn't do this a long time ago, well, you see after a while I had gathered up so much hate for Xavier that all I wanted to see was his pain and boy was I satisfied.
At first Xavier's Face was contorted with pain and then he let out a not-so Alpha like scream, before falling to the ground in agony.
Meanwhile ,yours truly, was doing just fine, you see I had already accepted the fact that I was rejected, that I was worthless and unwanted so the crumble of our broken bond felt like weight lifted off of my shoulders, to tell you the truth I almost let out a sigh of relief, but I'm not that rude. Xavier, however had never felt the weight of being rejected or being unwanted, so it is very painful for him.
I just sat there staring at him waiting for him to get over it, I mean, I know I just rejected him but it's been like ten minutes and I have way better things to be doing at the moment.
" And I thought you were a tough guy, but I mean come on its been ten minutes." I yelled at him.
At this he let out a deep growl as he attempted to get up, note the word attempted. He fell face first and I couldn't help but let out a chuckle.
"Seriously ,X, I thought you were tougher than this." I said trying not to laugh out loud.
He flinched when I used my childhood nickname for him. I used to spend every day with Xavier and Jason. We grew up together, so naturally we all had nicknames, X,E, and J. After Jason was killed however , Xavier blamed me, so we broke apart and that was kind of the last straw for me, I was at that point a thirteen year old girl who's parents abused her and friend abandoned her.
" I wonder how J would feel right now, if he would ever forgive you, I mean you let his little sister be abused, and then rejected her, that's just low man." I said.
"You do know that was your choice to run away right?" He said.
"Yes, as a matter of fact I do, but what else was I suppose to do; I was not welcome in my own home, my mate who was suppose to save me rejected me, and I was the reason my brother died, the one person I loved the most died because of my selfishness, he died all because I wanted ice cream." I said as tears flowed down my face for the first time in a long time," I should have just killed my self then, but no I had to wait for that one person who was suppose to save me ,even though I knew that I would never deserve them, then they reject me, which I totally get,because I practically killed someone and now look at me, look at what I've become someone worse then they were before and I can't help myself I'm practically going crazy. So if someday later on you hear about me you know exactly the reason I am who I am." And with that I couldn't take it anymore I teleported, somewhere in a woods and passed out,unfortunately it didn't last forever.
.....
Okay so I know it's been forever but here is a chapter also I would like to thank everyone for voting for this story we're up to fifty votes and I didn't even expect to get one vote so thanks so much, it means a lot to me
Love you guys so much,

Girlywriter33