Chapter five

As I was running through the woods I thought about what the moon goddess said, if I had powers how come they haven't come yet, I shifted around three years ago. But as some person once said good things come with time.

I was also trying to figure out how to leave the message the moon goddess gave me. I could write it on a tree or something like that.

"Or you could wait for them to catch up to us and tell them yourself, Luna said that if they touch us they will die." Aria said.

She did have a point, but then again what if it's some kind of test. The moon goddess might want to test my instincts, but my wolf was most likely right so I listened to her.

It took them around seven hours to catch me. I knew I was ahead of them, but seven hours! We're werewolves, we run faster than that.

I smelt all of their scents including my mates, whose scent smells rotten. Their eyes held to many emotions, mostly hate. My pack blamed me for Jace's death and frankly I did too.

"Ah Evea I see that you finally gave up." His cold voice rang out.

"Oh, hello there Xavier it's nice to see that you guys finally made it after seven hours," he let out a low growl before I continued,"And I'm not giving up, I was told to leave a message, The moon has blessed me."

At that moment I started to glow. I herd gasps from the pack. Looking down at my self I saw That I was wearing a silver dress and my hair changed to a bleach blonde. I think that saying those words activated my powers.

"Well it's been nice seeing you all but I must go. Tell my loving parents I said hi, also,bye my dearest mate." Seriously I think I am going crazy .

I ran away from them. They were too stunned to follow me. I decided to figure out how to use my powers.

"Think of a place you'd like to see one last time." Aria suggested.

I thought of a place I wanted to go and poof I ended up on the sidewalk were IT happened. I needed to see it one more time, the place were I last saw him, the place I herd his last words, the place were Jace died. He told me that I was special and he was right, I was. A tear slid down my face.

"You know that it wasn't your fault, right." A voice said behind me.

That voice it was all to familiar.I am actually crazy.

"You can't stop death Evea, not even mine."

"J-J-Jace , but how?" I turned around to see a ghostly figure of my brother.

"The moon goddess let me see you for a little bit."

I only had one thing on my mind at that moment," You knew, didn't you?"

"About you having powers, no, but I could tell that there was something different about you.''

I heard howls in the distance, "Jace I have to go before they catch me."

''Okay, goodbye."

"Bye Jace."
........................
Hi guys thanks for reading! shout out to TashazentriX for being the first to like and comment, it means a lot to me.
Thank You all for reading,
Girlywriter33