Chapter six

Aria shown above
..............................
I thought of a town I had run into a year ago and I was there. It was small and not very suspicious. This town just happened to be called Moon Light, it was as if I was meant to be here.

There is a little hotel down the street, so I start to walk that way, but a flash of light caches my eye. There is something odd about it and I just can't point it out.
As I walk closer I notice that it's a strange glow. I've seen it somewhere before.

The glow was getting bigger and bigger, until it created a human form, violet eyes, light blonde hair , and fair skin, in other words the moon goddess.

"Ah, Evea you have found my sacred town, Moon Light is very welcoming. Although this is a human town many of my other special wolves have visited here, including your brother."

Wait, was Jace like me? Was he sacred? No, he didn't have a white coat, it was black , a rare yet non-mystical color.

"Your brother was somewhat like you, but he was unable to survive, that demon got him to quickly."

Wait Jace was killed by a demon? I thought that they were just fiction. Why would the demon go for Jace when there were other wolves in the area?

" As you are probably wondering about, the demon was a special one that was created to be attracted magic which Jace was practically spewing. The demon could probably smell him from fifty miles away."

"If I may ask you this question ,Luna, why did you choose me after Jace? I may be his sister, but I  am completely different from him."

"You will see soon my child. Oh, and soon someone will come around, let them care for you as only they can."

And like that she was gone.
What did she mean, someone will come around? If she means my worthless mate then she will be in for a surprise because I will never take him back, ever. You can only have one mate though, so I am guessing that it will just be a friend.

I finish my walk to the hotel and without even looking at me the lady says'' First room on the left." Thank you moon goddess.

I go in the room to see a bag with clothes and toiletries. I take a quick shower and change into a pair of pajamas that I found in the bag. I fall onto my bed and close my eyes falling into a deep sleep.

.............Dream............
  I see a black wolf with forest green eyes running through a forest. He seems to be following something. The wolf howls at the moon and other wolves come from behind him, meaning he must be an Alpha. There was something alluring about this wolf, but I just shook it off.

I was then transported to see my mate crying in his bed. So the big bad Alpha Xavier cries ?  Looking closer I saw that he held a picture , it showed Jace, Xavier, and I from about three days before the attack.

"Why did she have to be weak? Why couldn't I get a strong mate?" He said.

I don't feel sorry for him, he chose to defy  the moon goddess.

Finally I moved to a different scene, it showed my parents crying over Jace.

"Why did they have to leave, Mark? Why did you ever hit her? She would still be here if you didn't hurt her." My mom cried.

"She was the reason Jace died, if she wasn't so self centered he'd still be here." My father replied with disgust.

For some reason that hurt me. Maybe it was because I knew it was true.
......End Of Dream......
I woke up  sweat covering my body. For some reason I know that dream was real.
Maybe it was due to my powers.

The last two dreams made sense, but I didn't get what the first one meant. Who was that mysterious wolf from my dreams?
...............
Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Who do you think the mysterious wolf is? I guess you'll just have to wait a little while to find out. This story has 80 reads so far and I would like to thank everyone for reading, to tell you the truth I didn't think I'd get a read on this story. Thank You so much for the reads.
Thanks!
Girlywriter33