Chapter seven

After waking up, I decided to go to the little library in Moonlight. I wanted to see if they kept any records on people that had came here, special people, like me.

The library was small but homely and the bookshelves were full of books.The newspaper section was to the right, it had a little desk next to it that I sat in and started my research.
...
While I did find some pretty interesting stories on the town, I found nothing about certain people visiting.
It took me around four hours to finish my research and I was hungry, so I went to a small cafe on the outskirts of town. After taking a seat I started thinking, if the moon goddess had wanted us to all go to this town, does that mean that there is some kind of power hidden in the town?
I was brought out of my thoughts by a voice, " Hey there what's your name?" a girl with bright auburn hair asked.
" Evea." I answered, not completely shure why she was talking to me.
"Oh, mine's Madison, but other people call me Maddi." she replied, her sky blue eyes full of energy.
"Well Maddi it's nice to meet you."
" So, what are you doing in Moon Light?" She asked.
"Just visiting."
"Oh, me too!"
It was then that I noticed her smell, a smell that made me want to run and hide.
Maddi was a vampire.It is very well known that vampires and werewolves don't get along, but there was something different about her.
I was about to continue our conversation, when our food came, so I waited.
...
Walking out of the cafe, I decided to ask her.
"So, your a vampire?"
She looked stunned.
"How did you know?"
"You scent, it is all cold and scary."
"How can you smell me?" she asked, her tone almost Icy.
"You can't tell?" I asked slightly confused, vampires could sense us just as well as we could sense them.
" Well there is a slight complication with my senses." She said
"Well I'm a werewolf." I said bluntly.
She looked taken aback. I knew she didn't expect that I was a werewolf. She just acted to nice.
"Please don't kill me!" She squeaked out.
"Why would I kill you, I may be a rouge , but I still have a heart." I replied.
"Your a rouge too?" She asked even though she seemed scared.
"Yeah I ran away after my mate rejected me three years ago."
"Oh."
For some reason I think I can trust her, I don't know what it is but I just have that feeling.
"Do you have a place to stay?" I ask.
"No." she replies.
"Then come on, let me show you to your new, temporary home." I replied with a smile.
And we walked to the hotel.
.................
Hey guys! It's been a little while hasn't it? Sorry about that. As you know I was at the fair, which I got grand champion dairy market, grand champion open class pygmy, and Grand in my showmanship, and then school started, I had so much makeup work and every night they gave us tons of homework. But that's enough excuses, hope you liked this chapter! What do you think about Madison? Remember to leave a like and a comment.
Thanks for reading,
Girlywriter33