"Clearly, this isn't just a talk." Kasanoda noted in his head. The door opened behind Kasanoda. 

"Guys, leave him alone. It was an accident. I'm sorry about this, Kasanoda." Ayaka said as she fixed her tie. 

"Hey, Yamaguchi." He greeted her stiffly. 

"Look, it's fine. I don't care. You can tell whoever you want to, but you'll pay for it." Ayaka playfully punched Kasanoda's arm. 

"Well well, Bossanova." Hikaru deadpanned. 

"Since you know she is a girl, are you in love?" Kaoru asked. 

----

Tetsuya walked into the room after checking if Kasanoda ate his food, which he didn't. 

"Tetsuya, how is the young lord?" One of the men asked. 

"Did he refuse to eat dinner, again?" Another man asked. 

"Yeah." Tetsuya answered their questions, sadly. 

"Damn it all! What is wrong with him?! Are we not giving him the moral support like you told us to? When is he gonna slap the hell out of this?" The first man snapped. 

"And what about kick the can, huh? Did I chug all those drinks for nothing?! We were supposed to play!" Another man cried, looking at the pile of drink can. 

"I mean, did you see his face when he came home from school today? The young lord looked like he just killed somebody." The first man added. They all remember what he looked like as Kasanoda walked toward the house after Ayaka said bye and continued walking home, which they hadn't seen.

"Stop it now, please everyone. You mustn't be discouraged. The emotional support has been getting through to him, I know it." Tetsuya settled the men," It's just..." He trailed off. 

"What?" One of the men questioned. 

"Well, it's obvious that there's something different weighing on his mind today." Tetsuya struggled the understand what was wrong with Kasanoda. 

"Well then, what's the matter?" Another man asked, worriedly. 

"As I was bringing the young lord his dinner earlier this evening..."

Earlier 

Tetsuya set the food tray with the others outside of the door. He kneeled by the door and peeked in,"Young lord?" He questioned. 

"Like... Love... Like... Love... Like... Love..." Kasanoda pulled petals from a flower and gasped,"I knew it! I'm in love with Yamaguchi!" He shouted to himself,, holding up the singular petal. 

"So, you're saying he is..." A man started. 

"In love?" All the men asked Tetsuya curiously. 

"Does the young lord even have a chance?" One of the men followed up. 

"Oh yeah, I see the two of them hanging out together at school all the time. They've walked to and from school together for the past few days. Yamaguchi does have an unusually cute little face." Tetsuya puzzled,"I mean, for a guy." He added.

"What does that mean?" A man shouts confused.

"It means he's in love with a dude?" A man answers him shouting just as loud. 

"I'm sorry about this, Kasanoda." Ayaka's voice echo'd in Kasanoda's head as he tangled his fingers in his hair. 

"This is bad." He said wildly blushing,"Now that I know he's a she, I can't get her out of my mind."