O2: The Concert.

Mulai dari awal

He continued to sing , for some odd reason he kept looking at me. I prayed he didn't recognize me , literally, last night i prayed to God asking for Bryson not to notice me.

I looked over at Janae , she was singing as well. I stopped singing and i just studied Bryson.

For a moment , our eyes locked on each other. I smiled a little and looked down. I looked up seeing he smiled as well.

I sung along to every song.

It was to the point where he started to sing "Been That Way", his eyes were definitely locked on mines, as if he was singing to me personally.

Soon , the concert was over .

At least i thought so.

"C'mon Jayde ," Janae got up and walked backstage . I remained seated watching her walk to the back of the stage.

"Janae , where you going ?" I asked , i stayed seated though. I wasn't following Janae , not until i know where she was going.

"I got backstage passes," She paused in her footsteps as she looked back at me.

"No you don't ," I said , "Please tell me Janae , tell me you don't have them !" I yelled over the loud voices of Bryson Tiller fans.

"I do , you coming or what ?" Janae shrugged slightly . "Y'know what Jayde , it's not a question , it's a demand. Im not playing with yo' ass tonight ."

She knew how i felt about Bryson , she knows about our high school history . But yet , she still want me to see him after these years. I wasn't going to argue , doing this for my best friend , like i said i would.

i sighed , "Let's get this over with," 

Janae started walking towards back stage once again. This time i followed her , it felt like my heart beat got faster and faster each step i took.

Im going see Bryson again.

Wait. Why should i be worried or stressing over him ? He has a family. He has a daughter for crying out loud , a girlfriend as well. "What do i have ?" i may ask myself , a job at a clothing store. If anything , i need to focus on my futur-. . . wait i don't have one. That brings me back to point of no stressing , there's a possibility i might be gone in a year or so .

I shook off the nervousness as we stood in line to take a picture with Bryson. The line was long , luckily Nae and i was only six people away from meeting Bryson.

About 30 minutes later , we were next in line. Even though i claimed that i shook the nervousness away , of course it came back when i was a couple feet away from my high school sweetheart.

"Next." The security guard said loudly.

The younger fans were wiping their tears away as they saw Bryson. I thought it was cute to how some of them really looked up to him and supported him.

"Don't be nervous," Janae laughed a little.

I bit my lip , nervously.

We both walked up to Bryson , i didn't look him in the eye, not at all , i couldn't .

I felt his eyes burning holes to my body. My face felt red .

Bryson was face to face to me, i refused to look him in the eyes. His eyes were beautiful, it was hard to deny them .

Suddenly Janae giggled , "So are y'all going to speak to each other ?" she paused , "Or Bryson gon' keep staring at Jayde and Jayde gon' stare at the floor the whole time ?"

I looked up at Bryson , he looked down at me. Our eyes were officially locked on each other's , and not from stage to crowd. We were face to face.

"Nice seeing you again," Bryson mumbled. i glanced over at Bryson fans , confusion was all over their faces. t

Back away Jayde Wilson , he has a family.

I quickly stepped away from Bryson and i looked down.

He lifted my chin up , "You gon' say something?"

Say something, you look dumb.

"H-hey Bryson," i stuttered.

I can't believe i'm face to face with my best friend , high school boyfriend , my everything again. Well , used to be my everything.

***

That was the end of chapter ! Y'all would've had chapter 3 as well as this one but wattpad didn't save it so i gotta start all over . :(

I don't wanna talk too much so therefore. . .

remember: vote & comment.

— ashley jaden.