Lucy's Sick Pt. 2

Lucy's P.O.V

I woke up coughing a lot.

"Wow. You really are sick aren't you." Someone said. My guess that it was Natsu.

"Reaaaallly, how could you tell." I said sarcastically, but ended up in coughing again.

"But still ok enough to be rude to me." Natsu said.

"Like you have room to *cough* talk." I said.

"You know, you interest me, Heartfilia." He said.

"Wow hitting on a girl while she's sick, didn't work, better luck next time." I said, I turned to my other side and covered my face with a pillow.

"Like I would hit on you. Well just yell if you need anything." He said, he was about to walk downstairs until.

"I don't need help from you." I muttered.

Natsu's P.O.V

"Oh really... So next time you jump off a house, you won't need my help saving you. Or next time you get kissed by a dickhead, you won't need my help from that." I smirked. She stayed quiet. Got her.

"Go away." She said. I walked downstairs.

"You know you really are cute, Heartfilia." I smirked.

"Ugh!" She yelled. Haha gotcha.

I... I don't have any ideas someone please help. 😂

-Time Skip-

"Natsu~nii, I'm home!" Wendy yelled walking in.

"Ok!" I said, I was watching something in the living room, I don't know what it was, but I think it was something 'Kaichou wa maid Sama' or something like that.

"How's Lucy~San?" Wendy said walking in the room.

"She's sleeping." I said.

"Ok, I'll go check on her in a minute." She said. I nodded, I was to busy watching this show.

Wendy's P.O.V

I walked into me and Lucy~San's room. I saw her shaking.

"Stay... Away." She said shakily, I looked at her.

"Lucy~San, wake up." I said, shaking her.

"No... No." She said.

"Lucy~San, you're having a nightmare!" I yelled. I shook her even harder.

"E.N.D is him..." She said.

"Natsu come quick! Lucy~San won't wake up!" I screamed.