I'll Never Leave

Natsu's P.O.V

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, Luce might... Die.

"That's not true! Right?" I said.

"They don't know, the injuries were to close to her heart and she lost a lot of blood..." Levy said, she was crying Gajeel's arm making him blush.

"Well let me have a few words with this so called nurse!" I yelled, I tried to walk past but Gray and Jellal held me back.

"Let Juvia try talking to Lucy~San, Juvia wants to say somethings." Juvia said walking out of the room.

Juvia's P.O.V

Juvia walked into the room Lucy~San was staying in, Juvia held back her sobs, Juvia had to be strong.

"Hey Lucy~San, it's Juvia, your cousin. Please wake up, everyone's waiting, they need you. Lucy~San Juvia needs you!" Juvia sobbed. Luckily no one was around.

"Lucy~San Juvia needs you to wake up, Juvia needs a big sister to look up to, you are Juvia's big sister!" Juvia sobbed more.

"Remember when we were kids and Juvia's mom and Auntie Layla would talk, Juvia knows she was always a year younger than Lucy~San and she knew that we were cousins, but it felt like we were sisters! I need my big sister! Juvia doesn't want to lose the closest thing to her! You promised Juvia you would never leave her! Please, please wake up!" Juvia sobbed really hard and grabbed Lucy~San's wrist.

Juvia walked out of the room and ran to Gray~Sama hugging him and sobbing to no end.

Natsu's P.O.V

Juvia was sobbing like crazy, while everyone was busy trying to calm her down, I went into Luce's room. I saw her sleeping figure, she looked cute! I MEANT JUST BECAUSE SHE'S QUIET!

"Hey Luce, don't go ok, it would get pretty boring, I wouldn't have anyone to pick on." I joked trying to lighten the mood, it didn't work, it only made me feel more sad.

I was about to walk out, I couldn't stand through this pain, something, or someone grabbed my wrist. I turned around, Luce's brown eyes were open and tears rolled down her cheeks.

"I promised Juvia I would never leave her, I also know I can't leave you without someone to pick on." She smiled I felt heat rise on my cheeks as tears slowly filled my eyes.

"Hey guys get in here, Luce's awake!" I shouted down the hall, they all came rushing towards the door. Juvia tackled her.

"Juvia thought you would leave her!" Juvia cried. Lucy hugged her.

"I'll never leave." She whispered. But I could here her. I smiled.

This chapter got me to cry. What did you think?