Finding Out

Lucy's P.O.V

I heard my father's voice. After everyone finds out about my father, I'll be shunned. I'll be arrested, at least that's what my father told me. Gradine went downstairs to check on the commotion.

"Wendy go in your room and lock the door, do not come out until your mother, or I say so." I said, she looked frightened.

"But Lucy~San-" I cut her off.

"Wendy... Please." I said almost in tears. She nodded and ran in her room.

I walked down the steps to see my father screaming at Mr. And Mrs. Dragneel.

Natsu's P.O.V

I now understand why Lucy has always been afraid of going inside of her house. This terrible bastard of a father. He abused her, he's gonna pay!

Lucy walked down the stairs. I ran over to her.

"Lucy what are you doing?" I whispered so her father didn't know she was here.

"Natsu... I have to go." She whispered.

"Lucy, no, you could get worse than a few cuts and scars if you go with him." I whispered.

"THERE YOU ARE SLUT!" Her father yelled.

"Natsu... Please... I'll be fine, I promise." For the first time I saw emotion in her eyes, they were the emotions I hated most. Sadness, weakness, and fear.

I'm the bad boy of Magnolia High, the Fairy Tail section. Yet I have feelings towards a nerd. I won't let her be hurt anymore.

"Little boy give me that bitch and this will be over! No harm will come to your family!" He said.

"What about your daughter, Lucy?! What will happen to her?!" I yelled.

"THAT LITTLE FUCKER IS NOT MY DAUGHTER SHE IS A DISGRACE, SHE DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE ALIVE! SHE'S A MURDERER! LAYLA SACRIFICED HERSELF TO SAVE THIS SHITTY WHORE!" He yelled, now I was pissed.

"I'VE HEARD ENOUGH OF THIS!" I yelled and punched him.

"Lucy call 911!" Mom shouted. She began calling.

I was still beating him, making sure he got what he deserved.

"Natsu stop it!" Dad yelled, I didn't stop.

"Natsu..." Lucy said. "Stop... Natsu..." She said, I looked at my hands they were covered in blood.

"This is the police stay where you are!"