Go Out With Me

Lucy's P.O.V
I was sitting in class drawing a rose with flower petals around it.

"Hey Lulu what are you drawing?" My friend Lisanna asked me.

"A rose." I said flatly.

"Can we see?" My other friends Levy and Mira asked.

"Not yet, it's not finished." I said.

"Luuucyy!" My friends whined. I giggled at their actions.

"Let's change the subject, who do think Dragneel's next girlfriend gonna be?" Mira said, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Don't know, don't care." I said. They stared at me with blank expressions.

"What?!" They screamed.

"Alright class settle down." The teacher yelled. We all sat in our seats.

Natsu's P.O.V
"So Natsu who's your next girlfriend gonna be?" Stripper asked. I shrugged, I'm not really interested in any of the girls here because they only care about me for my looks and popularity.

"I don't know, every girl loves me don't they?" The guys laughed at my comment.

"Dude, that blonde haired girl with long pigtails, the nerd, hates you." Jellal laughed. A girl hates me! That's a joke.

"Who do you think Dragneel's next girlfriend is gonna be." A girl named Mira asked. The blonde sighed.

"Don't know, don't care." She said. That's Lucy Heartfilia! She's cute for a nerd, wait what?!

"The blondes cute huh Natsu?" No eyebrows asked me. I blushed.

"Heck no, she's a nerd!" I yelled. The class looked at me when I was in the hall. The teacher yelled at us, and told us to get our asses in the classroom so we did. Lucy Heartfilia just sighed and continued drawing.

-Time Skip-

I walked on to the roof to see the nerd drawing.

"Hey nerd, fall in love with me." I said, she blushed, it made her look really cute.

"E-Excuse me?" She said.

"Fall in love with me. Go out with me, on a secret date." I said, she looked puzzled then hurt.

"Jerk! You're trying to use me as a toy!" She yelled, she tried to slap me, but I stopped her hand from hitting my cheek.

"If you don't go out with me on a secret date, I'll tell everyone in school to bully you." I smirked. She looked at me as if she were about to cry.

Lucy's P.O.V
I was about to cry, Natsu's a jerk, just like him, just like my father...

"F-fine." I said.

"Don't tell anyone about our talk." He said lifting my chin up to look at him. I nodded. He left smirking.

"Your just like him..." I whispered.