Lies

Lucy's P.O.V
Natsu Dragneel, lives on the same street as me, how have I not noticed that. I am not excited for my fathers beatings nor his hurtful words, but I have to be strong, for mama. I walk into my house, to see my father holding a beer bottle, meaning beatings are going to be worse than usual.

"Hello my slut of a daughter." He said walking up to me with his alcoholic breath. He kicked me in the stomach which sent me flying across the room. Blood on my body. He threw his beer bottle at me, my leg was soaked in blood, so was my stomach. I guess he's done for now, so I'll bandage myself up. I learned how to do it from over the years.

-Next Day-

I went on the bus Mira, Lisanna and Levy were staring at me with concern.

"Lu~Chan what happened?" Levy asked. Looking at my bandaged leg.

"I tripped and fell down the stairs, you know clumsy, nerdy, me." I laughed awkwardly, they sighed probably not believing me.

"Just be careful!" Mira yelled, I nodded.

Natsu's P.O.V
I noticed the blonde had bandages on her leg, what happened?

I heard her say she tripped down the stairs. I could hear her lies. This girl actually worries me.

-Lunch-

I went to the rooftop.

"Yo Luce!" I said, she looked at me.

"Luce?" She questioned.

"Yeah I think it's cute, suits ya well." I said, she blushed.

"W-What are you doing here Natsu?" She stuttered.

"I saw your leg, I wanted to see if you were feeling alright." I said, she had a shade of crimson on her face.

"I-I'm fine..." She lied.

"Don't lie to me, I heard what you said, accidents like what happened on your leg and stomach don't just happen from tripping on the steps." I said.

"How did you know about my stomach?" She questioned.

"There's blood seeping through your shirt." I said, I then put my hand on her thin waist, she yelped in pain, and then pushed me away.

"I don't need your help or you to get involved!" She shouted. As she left, I grabbed her wrist, I pulled her into my arms and put my chin on her head.

"Tell me what happened." I said.