Old Friend/Siblings

Lucy's P.O.V

I walked into school with a banged up rib cage and a broken wrist. Lisanna, and Erza were helping me walk to the nurse.

"You need to be more careful, do you know what any of us would do if we lost you?!" Lisanna scolded.

"Would anyone really care, I'm just useless trash, nobody would miss me." I said.

What happened next shocked me, and scared me. Erza slapped me across the face, and it hurt.

"E-Erza?" I questioned.

"Never think like that Lucy, we would all be very sad if we lost you! There is only one of you in this world, and the one Lucy Heartfilia we know is the best! She's kindhearted, intelligent, pretty, annoying and sassy when she wants to be, but that what makes you, you! No one could ever replace our Lucy Heartfilia!" Erza yelled, she then hugged me, which hurt my head more, it feels like her chest is made of armor.

"E-Erza I'm sorry I said that." I said, she sighed.

"It's fine, you just worry me, I'm sorry for the slap, come on let's get you to the nurse." She said. I nodded.

-Time Skip-

We walked into the office to get to the nurse, until I saw someone I met a long time ago.

"Mavis~San?" I questioned. She turned her head.

"L-Lucy~Chan?!" She said. She tackled me to the ground, and cried on me.

"Lucy~Chan, I missed you so much!" She sobbed. Erza and Lisanna sweat dropped at the scene.

"You know her?" Lisanna asked.

"Yes, before I moved, she was my old neighbor, she was the only young girl that wasn't busy all the time, I would always follow her around even though she was always older, she never shunned me." I said.

"You would always have some sort of injury, you always scared me." She said, I gave a fake smile.

"Lulu we should get you to the nurse." Lisanna said. I nodded.

Natsu's P.O.V (After School)

I walked in the house, and was rummaging through my fridge, until I heard.

"Hey Natsu, long time no see." It was my big brother, Zeref.

"Zeref~nii?!" I said in disbelief, he left about a year ago.

"Yup, it's been a while." He smiled.

"Good to see you again." I said.

"Natsu, mom and dad know I'm here, you need to get ready, we have guest coming." He said, guests? Who?

"Who?" I asked.

"My friend Mavis." He blushed, oh so it's his crush. "And she just texted me saying she's bringing a friend, I think her name is Lucy Heartfilia. Or something like that." Lucy's diary! Shit!