Why Are You Afraid?

Lucy's P.O.V

"Hey Luce, do you want me to take you home?" Natsu asked me.

"We live on the same street, and we both need to get home. Don't we?" I said then giggled.

"Well yeah." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

-Time Skip-

Natsu's P.O.V

I was walking Luce home, with my hands behind my head. She walked up to her house.

"Do you want me to walk you inside?" I asked.

"No!" She responded quickly without hesitation. "Sorry, but now is not the best time." She said softer. I wonder why?

I walked to my house, which was across the street. I watched her put her hand on the doorknob, but then she pulled away, then she put her hand on it again and walked inside. Why are afraid? I shrugged it off the best I could, then I walked away.

Lucy's P.O.V

I walked in hesitantly, my father came rushing at me and slapped me with a beer bottle, some of the glass was in my face.

"Welcome back, you murderous whore." He said to me.

He then took the cigarette out of his mouth. And rubbed it on my neck, leaving a burn.

"That's what you get, slut." He said, before kicking me away and hitting me with a beer bottle constantly. He stopped and walked away. I ran to my room, covering the blood.

"I'll be joining you soon mama." And after saying that I fell asleep.

-Next Morning-

I snuck out of the house and walked to school.

I saw my friends talking in the hallway, I walked over to them, I then realized President Erza was there. I don't really know her, but people say she's very strict.

"Hello minna." I said.

"Hey Lucy/Lu~Chan/Lulu!" My friends said.

"Hello Lucy." President Erza said.

"Hello President Erza Scarlet." I said. She laughed.

"You don't need to be so formal, just call me Erza." She said.

"Ok Erza." I felt funny for some reason. I felt, weak. I slowly fell back.

"Lucy!"

"Someone help!"