Lucy's Sick

Lucy's P.O.V

I woke up feeling really tired, and with a huge headache.

My throat and stomach hurt a lot too.

I started coughing really loud.

"Lucy~San are you alright?!" Wendy asked, feeling my forehead.

"I don't feel so *cough* well." I said.

"Hold on I'll get a thermometer." Wendy said. She ran downstairs.

"What happened here- oh Lucy you don't look so good." A sleepy Zeref said.

"Thanks I *sneeze* know." I said sarcastically.

"I'm back." Wendy said, sticking the thermometer under my tongue.

She took the thermometer out, and had a sad look on her face.

"100.6, Lucy I'd stay in bed." Wendy muttered.

"But I have a test today, I need to go." I said.

"Lucy you spent all night studying with an open window, that's how you got sick, you've been driving yourself down sleep deprive, and sickness road." Wendy said.

"Why an open window?" Zeref said.

"Helps me concentrate." I said, more like whispered because I'm losing my voice.

"Lucy I'll stay here with you until you feel better." Wendy said.

"No, Wendy you need your education, go to school, you need to stay home when you actually need to." I said.

"That's why I'm staying." Natsu said coming out of nowhere.

"Natsu~nii are you sure?" Wendy said.

"I-I'll be fine." I said, still coughing.

"Nah, I would usually skip today anyway." Natsu said, I smiled a little. I don't know why!

"Well ok then I guess Natsu~nii is taking care of Lucy~San!" Wendy said.

"Ok, now come on we need to get ready for school, I'm taking you today." Zeref said. They got ready. And then they left.

"My mom and dad are already at work so it's just gonna be us." Natsu said I nodded.

Natsu's P.O.V

Luce looks awful, but to be honest, the little red on her nose makes her look cute, I mean what!

I'm staying with her just because I didn't want to go to school, and I don't get sick.

"I'm going to sleep." She said, then closed her eyes. I could hear her little snores, it was cute.

I'm not going to lie, she's cute when she's sleeping, not trying to be creepy or anything.

"Cute." I muttered, it was like I was brain dead the next second, because I leaned down and kissed her lightly on the head, I quickly left, a blush on my cheeks from what happened. How am I going to survive this day?