Lucy's Past

Lucy's P.O.V

-Dream-

'Mama! How long are we gonna take until we get to the park?!' I know who that is, that was 7 year old me, that was the day of the incident.

'Just a few minutes sweetie.' My mother said, her voice was soft.

'But mom, I wanna meet up with Meredy and Juvia!' I said. My mother laughed.

'I know we'll meet your cousins soon.' She said.

Just then a car came zooming down the road, my mother using her instincts pushed me out of the way. But she had gotten hit. The car had driven away without stopping...

'Mama?' I questioned I put my hand on her bloody chest.

'Mama!' I yelled. No response.

'Someone help!' I screamed.

'Lucy?' It was my mother's sisters, my aunt Raina, and my aunt Teresa (I couldn't think of names)

'Someone call 911!' I shouted. I cried. The ambulance came and took my mother away, my father soon came with a look of disgust, disappointment, and a murdering look in his eyes.

'Nee~San everything will be ok... Right Juvia~Chan?' Meredy said.

I had screamed and cried. My father had taken me away, and that was the start of my lies...

-Dream Over-

"Mom!" I woke up yelling, but I wasn't at home strange, and I had a huge headache.

"You shouldn't move that fast." I knew that voice it was Wendy.

"Wendy, what happened?" I asked.

"You made a stupid mistake of trying to commit suicide." Another voice said, it was Gradine.

It all came back to me, Natsu had saved me from hitting the ground.

"Where am I?" I questioned.

"In Natsu~nii's room." Wendy said.

"Lucy do you know how worried we were when we found out, you tried to commit suicide, and with all the blood, and burns, we thought you were a goner." Gradine said. "I was so worried, I think of you as a daughter, you may think we had only met a few hours ago, but no I had met you years ago. When your mother was alive, I would come and babysit you when your parents were busy. I would play with you a lot." Gradine said, she thinks of me as a daughter, all I wanted was to have a mother and father again, Natsu and Wendy are so lucky to have a caring mother, and father...

"I'm sorry for worrying you all..." I said.

"Who hurt you?" A male had said standing in the doorway. I put my head down, it was Natsu.

"I-I did, I'm clum-"

"Don't pull that clumsy shit on me!" He shouted. "You tell me who hurt you right now!" He yelled. His father grabbed him and pulled him downstairs.

"Gomen..." I said.

"Lucy you have nothing to apologize for." Gradine said.

"Yes I do, I'm sorry for lying." I said.

"L-Lying what do you mean?" Gradine said. Shadows covered my eyes as I sobbed.

"It's all my fault... It's all my fault..." I sobbed.

Natsu's P.O.V

"Why do the girls get to be upstairs." I mumbled.

"Natsu Dragneel, what is wrong with you?!" My father yelled.

"Sorry dad, she just worries me..." I said.

"Natsu do you lo-"

Ding Dong

I opened the door.

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE?!"