5 Months Later

Since you all didn't like the ending of the other page Imma add one more.

Natsu's P.O.V

It's been 5 months since Lucy joined Magnolia High, I've been falling for her. She's very kind. She even gave our group a name, she called it 'Fairy Tail' it's the first thing that popped in her head, as she claims it.

Her personality is great. She's considerate towards others. Her smile is beautiful. And she's beautiful on the outside as well.

She's so beautiful. That's why I'm going to tell her how I feel today.

I walk into class and see Luce already sitting at her desk.

"Hey Luce, could you meetmeattheparkafterschool?" I asked, quickly. I blushed.

"Can you say that slowly?" She asked.

"Can you meet me at the park after school?" I asked, blushing hard. She blushed as well.

"Of course." She smiled.

-Time Skip-

Lucy's P.O.V

I wonder what Natsu wants to talk about... He probably just wants to copy my homework or something like that.

I like Natsu... A lot. I wish he felt the same about me... I think he sees me only as a friend or sister.

I told Aunt Cana about him before. I told him all the weird things he's done, like staring at me. And playing with my hair sometimes. She says it's love, but I think he's just being the dense idiot he usually is.

Anyway I went to the park like he asked. I didn't expect to see flower petals everywhere. Or a picnic blanket.

"Hey Luce." A voice said from behind me.

"Natsu? Did you do this?" I asked.

"Yes I did." He smiled, I giggled.

"What's all of this for?" I'm still shocked about what's going on.

"Ummm... I-I ummm... Iloveyou." He said quickly.

"Natsu... Your speaking quickly again, are you alright?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine." He said.

"Natsu... I need to get home." I said, I was about to walk away, until he grabbed my wrist. He twirled me around to face him, and kissed me.

My first kiss, with the boy I love.

I kissed back, he soon let go for air.

"Lucy Heartfilia I love you, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I smiled.

"Yes." I said.

"NALU IS CANON AHHHHHHHH!" People screamed. We turn to see Levy, Lisanna, Erza, and Mira holding each other... Fangirling. We both blushed.

"Guys..." We both sighed and sweat-dropped.

"We were caught thanks girls." Someone said with sarcasm. A naked raven haired boy pops up.

"All of you are here, aren't you?" Natsu asked.

"Yeahhhh..." They all said coming out of the bushes. And then they ran.

I blushed a dark red... They saw all that.

I felt Natsu hug me from behind.

"Luce, I love you so much." He said.

"I love you too, Natsu." I said.

I turned around we were about to kiss again when...

"Now for the NaLu babies." Mira...