Chapter..?

Michael POV

When we got to the car, I got a message from my father. "There is something urgent that I must tell you." I shrugged, and told Lucifer I needed to speak with my father.

"Well sweetie, don't worry, if you need anything, just text me." I nodded, and gave him a quick kiss.

I got off the car, and entered my house. I saw my dad carefully reading a folder in the living room. "Michael, it is too early, but anyway, this is important." I sat down in front of him, and he sighed.

"Michael, your mother wants full custody of you. She wants to take you far from here." I stared at my dad and shook my head. "This can't be happening! I will never go with her!" I stood up, and grabbed the folder.

"She can't force you, because it is your decision with who you are staying. The only way she can take you is that I am treating you badly, or if this home is not safe. We will have to go to court." Michael shook his head, and said

"Well, this home is indeed safe. She does not accept me for who I am, and she will not take me. I court is necessary, I will go." 

Chuck looked at me, and hugged me tight. "Thank you, I am so happy you want to stay with me. You are all I have." I smiled, and hugged back.

"Well, you can call Lucifer, because if you ditched school, he also did." I nodded, and sent him a quick text.

I smiles and hugged Chuck. There, I went to my room, and started cleaning a little, not that he would care. 

10 minutes later, I heard someone ring the bell, and went running towards it. As soon as I opened it, I saw Lucifer with a rose in his hand. "Hey Mikey." He gave me the rose, and I hugged him.

"Thanks Luci!" He chuckled and hugged back. "Well come in!" Lucifer nodded, and came with me to my room.

I sat down in my bed, as Lucifer sat next to me. "Michael, are you okay?" I shrugged, and answered in a low voice "Yes Luce, its all better" I just looked at him, and hugged Lucifer tight.

Lucifer POV

"Its just... so much Luci!" Lucifer stroked his back, as he just thought on what will happen. 

"W..What if she comes back? I don't want to leave you!" "I wont let anyone take you anywhere Mikey. I promise." Lucifer smiled, and hugged him. "Everything will be better, because, what would I do without you?" 

---------

Hey!!! Finally, and update! I haven't been able to update that much 

(been like a month...? don't know)

Anyway, its that I am not in this account much, and don't know how to continue. I will just finish all of the books I have, and maybe start a new one.