'Sleepover'

Oh My Chuck!! Thanks for all of the votes that you guys have given me!! Here is a new chapter,

---

Michael POV

I finally asked Lucifer for a date! I think I might have an idea on where it would be, but secret for you guys!

I get a small notebook, and start planning, until someone screamed "Michael! Stop bothering Lucifer, and come eat!" Screamed Gabriel.I fell from my chair, and just went to eat.When I get there, I see Sam down there with Gabe.

"Don't worry, I will get my food, and leave you two, so you can make out!" Gabriel blushed, and Sam said "Go bother Cas, not us!" Michael chuckled, grabbed his food, and went to his room.

There, I saw my computer ring, and saw that Lucifer was calling on skype.I accepted, and said "Hi Luci! Your brother is here" "Hi Mikey! Yeah, I know.You know what? Come here, and stay the night.Leave Sabriel together" I laughed, and said "Sure, be there in 10"Lucifer hung, and Michael screamed

"I will go to Lucifer's house! Sam, you can stay here!" "Bye Michael! Use protection!" "Look who's talking!" I grabbed a bag, got some clothes and personal things, and went to Lucifer's house.I grabbed my skateboard, and went to his house.My house is really close to his.

When I got there, I saw Lucifer sitting on the porch, and when I got there, he smiled and said "My parents are not here, and I told Castiel to go with Dean" I laughed, and went inside with him.We went to his room, and I just got my bag in a corner.

I sat with him on the couch, and Lucifer got a movie in.

Lucifer POV

We were watching transformers 'Age Of Extinction', and I couldn't keep my eyes of Michael.He was just gorgeous in any way.He noticed my staring, and gave me a quick kiss.I smiled, and after ten minutes, he fell asleep on top of me.I smiled, and I just kept watching the movie.After a while, I just fell asleep.

When I woke up, I saw that the movie was of, and I felt someone missing.I looked down, and there was no sign of Michael.I tried to stand up, and saw Michael in the kitchen."What? I was hungry" I chuckled, and went towards him.

I pecked his lips, and said "You are so cute, happy that you will be my future slave" Michael laughed, and threw a M&M towards me.I glared at him, and threw him the marshmallows that were nearby.

I threw him one of the face, and his expression, was like if he was going to kill me.I snickered, and received a bunch of food in my face.There, we started a food fight, until I heard my phone go off."Party pooper" Michael smiled, and I went to get my phone.

When I read it, it said 'Charlie'

"You answer, I clean" I said as I gave the phone to Michael.

Hi Charlie!

Hi Lucifer! Wait, Michael?

The one and only

Hi! Could you give me the number of Gabriel?

Sure, but why?

The trickster needs a lesson, to not mess with me

--

Michael laughed, and gave Charlie his number.

"Thanks Mikey! See ya tomorrow, and use protection!"

Charlie! Come on!

--

Charlie laughed, and hung the phone."Charlie will prank Gabriel bad" Said Michael, as he looked at Lucifer clean."Well, you are now my slave, as you can see!" "Shut up! I am just being nice, to kidnap you later"

Lucifer went towards Michael, and started kissing him.They were kissing hard, and Michael gave entrance to Lucifer.Suddenly, the door flew open, and there stood Sam and Dean."Ew you two" Lucifer glared, and Sam said "We came to get clothe.We leave, and you can fuck"

"You two are dickbags!" Screamed Lucifer, as Dean and Sam went upstairs to get their clothing."Well, that was bad.What do you want to do?" Said Michael, as they were going to Lucifer's room.

"Well, let's just sleep.I am tired." Replied Lucifer, as he jumped on the bed.Michael rolled his eyes, and got in the bed."Bye bitches! Once again, use protection!" Screamed Dean, as he closed the door of the house.Lucifer rolled his eyes, and there he noticed that Michael was already asleep.He chuckled, kissed his forehead, and cuddled with him.