Date Planning,and "just hang out"

Lucifer POV

When Michael said okay,I was amazed that he wanted to.I just ran toward's Castiel's room and said "He said yes!!!" He looked confused and said "Good..but for what?" "Michael said yes for a date!!" 

Castiel POV (xD lets make Cas shine a little :P)

Lucifer just jumped in one leg and looked so excited.I know that he likes Michael, but it is first time I see him this happy.I smiled and said "Well, what are you going to do?" "Well, I came here to ask you that" 

"Well, you could take him to a picnic in the woods, I know a good place.Also, you could take him to a restaurant.Not very fancy, but like to know each other better!" "Thanks Cassie! You are the best brother!" "Hey! I am better" Said Gabriel from the other room.

We both laughed and I said "Well, I could help you on what to wear! Just tell me and I will" Lucifer hugged me and left barely dancing.When he left, I got a message on my phone.When I check it, it is Dean.

(Dean is Italic  and Cas it Bold)

Hi Cas! 

Hi Dean!
Hey, I was wondering if you would want to come to my house! Like just to hang out :P

Sure Dean! Be there in 10 c:

I went to the door and said "Leaving! Be back later!" "Bye!" Screamed both of his brothers.He got his car and went to Dean's house.When he got there, he knocked the door and there was Dean grinning like a cheshire cat and said "Hi Cas! Come in!" I nodded and went to the couch with Dean.

When we got there, we saw Michael come and said "Hi Cas,how is Lucifer?" "He is fine, he is very excited for your 'date' " Michael blushed and the boys just laughed.

Lucifer POV

I was planning the date, until I heard someone say "I am leaving Luci! Don't ruin my room!" " 'Kay Gabe, bye!" When I heard the door shut, I called Michael and said

"Hey Mikey! Want to come over?"

"Sure! Be there in 10!" 

I went to clean my room, and hide the things I was planning for the date.I heard a knock on the door and went running to the door.