Everything went better than expected

It was getting late, so Michael was going to leave, but Lucifer was worried about one thing.

"So Michael, now you know I am straight as a slinky, but the 64 dollar question is...are you?" "Hey! That is MY phrase!" Screamed Gabriel from his room.Lucifer laughed and Michael sighed."Look Lucifer, I am so sorry, but I am straight as a slinky!" "Oh my Chuck! You scared m.." 

Lucifer couldn't keep talking because he felt Michael kiss him with his smooth lips.It was a soft, but long kiss.Finally, Lucifer pulled away and said "Well, that went better than expected!" 

They both just started laughing.They both went down to the kitchen, and suddenly Michael received a call.He happily answered and said "Well, hi sweet heart!"  Lucifer felt that his heart sank, and started to think that all of this was just a mistake."Yes! I am coming to your house,well bye love" "Wh..who was that?" Michael started laughing, while Lucifer was very confused.

"Luci, that was my friend, Elizabeth.Don't worry, she just wants me to help her with with some things" Lucifer was so embarrassed, but luckily, Michael said "Luc, sorry I got to go, I will go help her, and I will text you." "Well, ok Mike, bye!" They hugged each other and heard Gabriel scream "You two are disgusting!" They laughed and Michael left.Lucifer was sad, but he knew he at least see him the next day.