Its Okay...

I am back  xD Told ya it wouldn't be for long xD I think I will restart this story, because they are poorly introduced,or maybe start another Michifer story.I have some ideas,anyway, here is the story xD

Michael POV

When I was in lunch, I was nervous, I wanted to talk to Lucifer.Suddenly,there Dean came to me with a blue eyed with black hair boy sat down on our normal table.

"Michael, this is Castiel, a friend of mines" 

"Hi Michael, I am Lucifer's brother.I saw him talking to you" 

"Hi Castiel, is he still in school? It is that I don't see him or Gabriel, so I am worried." "Well, he did leave but last time I saw him he punched a guy, I don't know why." 

Then,there appeared a guy with a huge patch on his nose and came to Castiel and said "You little bitch, tell your big brother, that when I see him, he will be so dead!" The big guy was going to punch Castiel, but Michael stood up and punched the guy first. The big guy went to throw a punch, but missed and Michael just went to throw another punch.

The guy was hurt, and just said "You are lucky that my nose is like that, but next time, you will be worse than hurt." Castiel went to hug Michael and said "Thank you so much!!Hey, here is the address of my house, so you can go talk to Lucifer" Castiel got his hand and wrote an address. Michael nodded and went to get his car.

 When Michael got to their house, there he went and knocked the door. He saw that his house was big,and it was a two story house. Then, there Gabriel opened the door and said "Hey, how did you know this was my house?" "Castiel told me,I was worried about Lucifer, I wanted to talk to him." Gabriel nodded and showed him the way to Lucifer's room.

When he got there,he knocked his door, and heard someone cry softly. "Come in" He entered and when Lucifer saw him he said "M...Michael! What are you doing here?" Michael sighed and said " Look Luci, I was so worried about you, I don't care if you kissed me, you didn't have to run away" 

Michael went to hug Lucifer and he started crying.Lucifer buried his head on Michael's neck and said "I am sorry, I thought that you would never talk to me again" Michael looked at Lucifer and he kissed him smoothly.Lucifer kept with the kiss, and they kissed passionately, while Lucifer tried to go deeper.Then, Gabriel suddenly entered and said "Sorry guys, leave you alone" He was laughing while the two boys just blushed.