Meeting with someone I won't forget

Lucifer POV

Every single morning, he just woke up with his two annoying little brothers, bothering him to wake up.While Gabriel screams in his poor ears, Castiel just stared at them. Sometimes, he got out of the bed and tackled Castiel, just to make him laugh a little.Lucifer got up and went to change, and went directly to the kitchen,while his brothers were fighting for the syrup.

"Give it to me! I need it" Growled Gabriel as Castiel argued

"No! You are going to get sick if you don't stop pouring syrup to everything!"

A normal morning for Lucifer, but sadly,he had to go back to school.He got his bag and went towards the motorcycle painted with flames.

Michael POV

Every morning, he woke up with the sound of his two cousins screaming at each other. Sam and Dean were staying in his house for a few years, because their parents died so they grew with Michael.He just got up and changed.As always, he had the routine to grab a snack, and wait for the two to finish everything.

"Come on Dean! Finish up! We need to leave!" Screamed Sam as Dean ate his pie.

He finished and they went to Dean's 67 Chevy Impala,and went to school.

Lucifer POV

When he got to school, he parked his motorcycle and two girls ran to him.

"Hey Lucifer, who would you date, me or her?" "None,so bye" he just left and went towards his lame locker.His locker was all black with some pictures of his family.Also, he had his books and a sweater.He was walking through the halls until he saw someone covered in paint.

He just laughed because he knew that was one his brothers pranks."Good one Gabe,but next time, put glitter on it" Gabriel nodded and walked away laughing.He sighed and went to his science classroom.He was going to sit on his regular spot, until he saw someone already sitting in his unique desk, that it was filled with pencil marks.

"What are you doing in MY spot!?" Said Lucifer as the kid looked up and said "I am so sorry! I did not know, I was just changed to this science classroom."

When Lucifer saw him, he saw his beautiful blue eyes, that they were like if you were looking at the sea. He was amazed at his looks, that he just said "D..don't worry.I am Lucifer and you?" "Well, I am Michael"For Lucifer,Michael looked very scared of him,but he did not want that.

All day in class,Lucifer just stared at the boy who sat in front of him.He was thinking of how to talk to him, so would not embarras himself.The day passed normal, and Lucifer jus thought about him.What a day for him.