Welcome to the little club!

Well, good news!! I have my laptop back!! Thank Chuck xD This chapter will not be so long, but the next one will be longer.OMG! 1K views!! I am soo happy! Thanks for reading this story!!

Lucifer POV

I woke up, to find myself, cuddled with Michael, in his house.I smiled, because I knew that he was getting better."Hey Luci" Said Michael, in his usual deep morning voice."Hey, lets get going, I know you don't want to be late to school" He frowned, and kissed me.He got up, and went to the bathroom.

There, I saw my phone get a call."Hello? Who is it?"

"Hello Lucifer, I am back!" Lucifer was shocked, at hearing this familiar voice. "Dad! Hey! I am so glad you are back!" Lucifer loved his father.He had to leave for a business trip, and he had finally came back."Where are you dad?" "I am right now in the airport, going to the house.I see you after school!"

"Sure, bye dad!" Lucifer hung, and saw Michael go out the door."Who was it?" "My dad, he left, and now he is back!" Michael smiled, and Lucifer went to change to his normal clothes.They both went to the school, and saw that Gabriel jumped to Lucifer. 

"Hey bro! Did dad call you?" Lucifer nodded, and smiled. "Well, we will see him after school!" 

Behind Gabriel, there came Castiel to jump over Lucifer also."I missed dad! I am happy he is here!" Said Cas, as Lucifer hugged him.

Michael stood there, and Sam just hugged him. "I am sorry Mikey, everything will get better" Michael smiled, and hugged him back.

"Well, lets go to class, its better that we don't miss." Said Castiel, as he pointed to the door.They all went to their normal classes, boring huh?

(Time skip to Lunch)

Charlie POV (why not? xD)

I sat with the boys, and there a girl sat next to Michael."Hi Liz!" Said Michael, as he hugged her. When I saw her, I just death glared at her.She noticed it, and said "Hey! You must be Charlie.I am Elizabeth.Michael told me, that you are a fangirl! Don't worry, I also ship Michifer" Michael and Lucifer were confused, but I smiled, and said 

"Well, welcome to the small gay club!" She smiled, and Michael said "Well, while you two talked, one of your ships left" He was pointing to the blank space, where Sabriel supposed to be."Better be careful with Gabriel, his target will be one of us" Said Castiel, as he sighed, and ate his hamburger.

Chapter! Yay xD 

Hope you liked it, and I will upload soon!