The Date

When they go to their house, Lucifer grabbed Castiel and they went up to his room, so Cas could help him (They are weird xD) When they got there, Castiel started looking through Lucifer's clothing and said "Well Lucifer,here is something you might wear!" Lucifer nodded, and he changed. "You are good, now, go before you are late!"

Lucifer POV

I went to my car, and went to pick up Michael.When I got there, I went to Michael's door, and I knocked.When he opened, I was literally drooling over him.He was beautiful."Hi Lucifer!"
"H..Hi Michael! Ready?" He nodded, and we went to my car."Where are we going?" Said Michael."Well, its a surprise boy!" He chuckled and said "Any hint?"

"We are here!" He laughed and I said "come on, follow me!" He nodded, and he was confused, because we were next to a small forest.

Michael POV

We walked for 2 minutes, and when we got there, there was fairy lights on the trees, surrounding a small picnic.Also,there was a beautiful view, where there was a gorgeous lake, and had a small path of lights to it.

"Oh my god Lucifer! This is beautiful! Did not know that Satan was a softie!" He chuckled, and he took me to where the picnic was.We ate there, and watched the sunset go.We just talked there about random stuff, and about our lives.We stayed there, just cuddling, watching the stars.

After a while, Lucifer said "Michael,being with you was one of the best things in my life, and honestly, my life has been better with you.Michael,  do you want to be my boyfriend? If it is too soon I..." Lucifer got stopped, because Michael just threw a kiss.

They were kissing passionatley, in the middle of the night.They were going to go deeper, but Michael pulled away. "Yes Lucifer, I will be your boyfriend" Lucifer smiled, and they went towards the lake.

Lucifer took his shirt off, and just jumped in the water. "Don't worry Mikey! There are no fish here" I chuckled, and went in with him."You are definitely Satan, but I still love you" "Well, you will rule Hell next to me, deal?" 

I nodded, and Lucifer said "You will have a good spot in hell, when you get there" I splashed some water on his face, and he glared at me.

"How dare you do that to the devil!? You will be punished!" Lucifer then splashed a lot of water on me, and I just laughed.Then, there started a water fight, and there was a bunch of splashing 'n laughing.After a while, they just stopped, and just were there, holding hands.

They got out, and got some towels.Lucifer rushed to get a towel, and Michael was confused.When Michael got one, he saw that the towel said "The Devil's property.If lost, return to Satan" Michael just laughed, and said "Well, I doubt I will get lost" Lucifer laughed, and they both went to the car.They were both in shorts, and they put their shirts on, so they could get 'decent' to their house.

When they got to Michael's house, Lucifer said "Bye Mikey! See ya tomorrow" Michael pecked Lucifer's lips, and said "Bye Satan" Lucifer blushed, and went to his house with a wide grin from side to side.

Well, updated in less than a week c: Got a good idea.As I said in my other book "So Lucky I Found You", I will not write for a while. I have too much things to do, and find no time for writing.I hope I find time to write, and I will surely update here or on the other books.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, and adios amigos xD