Meeting a girl..

OMG! 400 views!! I am so happy! I will hopefully update again in the start of April, but here is the new update!

The next day,Lucifer went to pick up Michael,and they went to school.They were holding hands on their way,and talking about none-sense.When they got there, there were some boys, that were staring at Lucifer.

One of the boys went towards Lucifer, and said "So, this is your new little boyfriend?" Lucifer growled, "Well, at least I have someone who loves me, and doesn't get payed to be with  me!" Snapped Lucifer back. The boy rolled his eyes, and said "Really? How can you prove me that you are not with him because of sorry? Little boy?" Demanded the big kid, staring at Michael.

Michael shrugged, and just kissed Lucifer.Lucifer did not pull away, and just kept kissing him, until the boy left."Now, we are ok" Lucifer laughed, and just kept kissing Michael.Michael pulled away, and said "We will be late!"

"Screw school, I will just end up ruling hell" Michael chuckled, and just dragged Lucifer to their class.It was sadly Math, and Michael tried to pay attention.Lucifer made him sit next to him, so they had to sit on the back of the classroom.Lucifer just poked his arm, and again and again, until Michael just hit his arm."Stop it! Come on!" Lucifer just laughed, and kept doing it.

"What is happening down there?" Questioned the teacher."Nothing teacher!" The teacher just continued teaching.

The bell rang, and when 'Michifer' went out, a boy and a girl went towards them."So? You two a couple?" Michael nodded,and they just kept walking, but the girl ran towards them, and said "You two are so cute! My name is Charlie by the way! You are my new ship" 

Michael laughed, and said "Well, I am Michael, and he is Lucifer" "Or you can call me Satan" Charlie laughed, and said "Well bitches, see ya!" She left, and Michael and Lucifer went to lunch.

They went to their usual table, and saw Sam,Dean,and Castiel. "Where is Gabe?" Asked Lucifer."Wait for it..." There, a running Gabriel came and sat next to Sam.A mad teacher came in the cafeteria, covered in yellow paint, and glitter."WHO did this!?" Screamed the teacher.

Everyone started laughing, and Lucifer gave a high five to Gabriel."Next time, put glitter and confetti" Gabriel nodded, and saw a girl come to their table."Hi Charlie!" Said Michael."Guys, this is Charlie.Charlie, this is Sam,Gabriel a.k.a trickster, Dean, and Castiel" "Well, hello bitches!"

Charlie sat next to Dean, and whispered to him "Hey, is Sam dating Gabriel? It seems like it" Dean chuckled, and whispered back "Not yet, but Michael and Lucifer are."