Dates c:

Happy Valentines Day!!

Quick reminder, this stories are mostly in third person.Sometimes I will use first person.

Michael POV

I felt a little sad about leaving Lucifer, but I had to help Elizabeth.I knocked the door to Elizabeth's house,and she was there with a huge grin, telling me to come in."Hi Mikey! I need your help with some things.First,follow me." I nodded and went with her to her room.

When we got there, there were a bunch of dresses,shoes, and even jewelry."So, as you can see, I am going to a date in 2 hours with a guy.His name is Balthazar.I need your help to choose what to wear, because you are an expert at this!"

"Sure! Well, where is the date?" "It is at a fancy restaurant" I looked at the dresses, and there was a beautiful black dress.I grabbed it with some black heels and said "This could be good! Get white jewelry and you will be beautiful!" She smiled and went to her bathroom to change.Meanwhile, I started to get her dresses in her closet, when I received a call.It was from Lucifer!

(Lucifer is in Italic while Michael is in Bold)

Hi Lucifer! What's up?

Hi Michael! I was wondering if...you..you would want tooo.. go to like a little meeting with me?

Like a date?

Yes..Tell me if I am going to fast

Sure Lucifer!

Well, It is a surprise, so meet me tomorrow at my house at 7pm

He hung up and there I heard someone cheer and say "OMG! I hope it goes good for you two!" I laughed and there she said "How do I look?" She was beautiful."You are gorgeous!"

"Well, can you take me there? Please, my car broke" He nodded and they both went to the car.Michael was very happy, and took her to the restaurant.Meanwhile, they were both talking about stupid things, until they got there.

They both hugged and she went with her date in the restaurant.Michael could just think about Lucifer, and thinking if he was sure about the date."What could go wrong?" Said Michael before leaving to his house.