You need to Embrace It!

The bell rang, and the boys had one more class.Sadly, Lucifer had History, while Michael had English.When Michael entered class, he saw a girl waving at him.It was Elizabeth, and he went with her.

"Hey Michael! Long time I don't see ya.How is it going?" 

"Hi Liz! I missed you!Everything is good!" 

"Good! I see that you are dating Satan! Hope you have a good place in Hell!" Michael tilted his head in confusion, and she took a paper out of his back.The paper read 'Satan's property.Do not touch' Michael chuckled, and said "So? Who is the lucky guy?" 

"Nah, no one" Michael chuckled, and he went to sit.

----

Lucifer went to his classroom, and got pulled to a desk by someone."Hey Luci!" Said a girl, who had always loved Lucifer.Another person got his arm, and said "Back off! Do not ruin my ship!" Said Charlie, as she pulled Lucifer.

"Thanks Charlie, that bitch would had bothered me" She winked, and made him sit next to her."Well fallen angel, I need you to do me a favor.How can I get the person that I like, to ask them out? On a date?" 

Lucifer chuckled, and replied"Well, just be who you are, tell them like where you two are alone, and give the person a rose, or a little gift" Charlie hugged Lucifer, and said "Thanks! Now, you have ideas to keep my ship sailing!"

They were just talking on the back, while the teacher ignored them.Class was over, and Charlie said "Run to your soulmate kiddo!" He chuckled, hugged her, and left.

Charlie POV (Wow xD)

Charlie chuckled, and went to her locker, to get everything out.When she opened it, a bunch of confetti with the rainbow colors went out of it, and a paper that said "Welcome to Hell, with the gay people!" "GABRIEL!!!" She screamed, while everyone just looked at her.He was laughing his ass of, and he said "Welcome to 'the family' girl! Embrace the rainbow with us!" 

Charlie was laughing, and decided to get him back.She went to the park, and decided to hack Gabriel's phone, specially his chats with Sam."Hey Charlie, how is it going?" Said Glinda."H..Hey Glinda,fine! I have a question for you" She nodded, and Charlie cleared her throat."D..Do you want to...go on a date with me?" She nodded, and said "Sure Charlie!"

Charlie hugged her, and someone on the back said "Well, she is now really part of the group!" Said Sam, as Charlie blushed."Your boyfriend is a dick, did you know that?" Sam laughed, and said "I know, he is not my boyfriend by the way" "Not yet kiddo!" Said Lucifer, as he went with Michael to the park.

"Well, at least we admit it Sam! You need to embrace the rainbow!" Sam blushed, and they all left to their houses.Dean convinced Charlie, on taking her to her house.Michael and Lucifer left on Lucifer's car, while the rest went on the Impala."Thanks Dean! You saved me from going with those bitches!" Dean laughed, and left Charlie on her house."Bye bitches! See ya tomorrow!" They all waved, and Charlie left.

Back to the lovebirds

Lucifer took Michael to his house, and Michael pecked his lips and said "Thanks Satan! See ya tomorrow in Hell!" Lucifer chuckled, and left to his house.When he got there, he got a text from Michael.

Hey, want to go on a date on Saturday?

Sure Mikey!

See ya tomorrow love! 

Where are we going?

Won't tell ya boy! Bye!

Bye! Love you!

----

Here is the chapter! Yay xD Hope you like it, and I hope I can update next week, not sure.