"The Fighting Couple"

Hello there! I am so sorry for not updating! I was very busy with exams, but now I am in summer vacation!

I am having a hard time writing this story, so I am sorry if I take a while uploading.

Lucifer POV

The boys got out of the house, and went in Michael's car to go to the school. When they got there, they were walking close together. They were silent, but they saw that a bunch of people just looked at them.

Lucifer stood in front of Michael, and glared at the people. Michael stood next to him, and saw that two other boys were in front of them.

"Well well, the faggot couple has arrived to school." 

"What do you want, Crowley!" He just smirked, and said "We can't have you together in this school.No faggots like you are allowed." 

Lucifer was getting pissed, and he threw Crowley against the lockers. "Don't you dare talk to me like that."  he growled, as he slapped him in the face. Lucifer turned around, and heard screaming.He turned around once again, and Crowley smirked.

"Well, look who is in the fight!" Lucifer glared at him, and kicked him. "Better stay here!" He screamed. 

He saw people surrounding two boys, and he went in the fight. There was Michael fighting Alastair, and he was definitely winning. Lucifer smirked, and grabbed Alastair by the arms. 

"Better not mess with us again!" He grinned evilly, and Michael punched him in the chest. 

"Leave him love, I think he learned his lesson." Lucifer let him go, and kissed Michael. 

"Anyone who dares even touch us, will have the same, or a worse fate." Screamed Michael, as people slowly nodded, and left. "Well, we are a good team." Michael smiled, and nodded. 

They grabbed hands, and intertwined their fingers. They smiled, and went to go bother their annoying brothers, and cousins. 

-------

Michael POV

When we got to the lunch table, we saw the faces of the boys in shock. Gabriel smirked, and slowly clapped. "The fighting couple! Everyone knows what you did!" Castiel stood up, and said "Well guys, everyone will now never dare to even touch you!"

 Lucifer chuckled, and I smiled. "They will now know that they do not want to mess with us."

They both sat next to their group, and saw Charlie and Elizabeth come towards them. "Dude! Crowley is still there terrified! Good one!" Said Elizabeth as she fist bumped Lucifer. 

Michael was a little nervous, because now people will want to dare them.He knew something bad might happen, but still wanted to stay positive. 

"Mikey! What happened? You look like you saw a ghost!" Said Charlie, as she woke him up from his thoughts. "Nothing, just thinking about what happened earlier."

She frowned, and replied "Nothing will happen to you, I promise.Those douches will never bother you again.Your boyfriend is Satan! So I think just because of that people are scared of you."

The bell rang, and we all stood up. Michael kissed me, and said "Well, lets go.I don't want to be here anymore." Michael nodded, and they both went to the car.

What a day they had!