Meeting the boys

Charlie POV

While I was talking with Elizabeth, I noticed that the only boys left were Michael and Lucifer.They were about to leave, but the bell rang.

"Well Liz, see ya!" I grabbed my bag, and went to my class.Sadly, I had English, but at least it was with Lucifer.When I get to class, I see him pointing the desk next to his.

"Hey Charlie! Ready for boredom?" I sighed, and said "I hate this class!" I got a notebook out, and started doodling, while the teacher teached us things that I already know.

Lucifer POV

The bell rang, and I went to class, at least it was with Charlie. "Bye Mikey see ya later." Lucifer smiled, and kissed his cheek.All the school knew they were dating, and no one wanted to face either of them, if they went to bully them.

While I was in class, I saw a girl approach me when the teacher wasn't looking. "Hey Lucifer, got anything to do after class?" She winked. Michael rolled his eyes, and said "I do, and it is to spend time with my boyfriend, Michael." He smirked, and the girl huffed. "Ugh! He is no one!" The girl just left.

"Wow, never thought you would do that." Whispered Charlie, as Lucifer smiled.The bell rang once again, and they started packing their things.

"Well, bye Charlie! See ya tomorrow!" 

Lucifer went quickly to his car, and waited for Gabriel and Castiel. When they got there, Michael said "Well, lets go see dad!" They smiled, and they went to their house.

When they got there, their dad was in the sofa, and he quickly stood up.Lucifer ran to him, and smiled. "Hey father! I missed you!" Right there, Castiel and Gabriel jumped to their dad.

"Hey boys! How have you been!" "Well everything good!"

"Any girlfriends kids?" His father chuckled. "Lucifer has a boyfriend!" Teased Gabriel.

"Congratulations! He finally came out of the freaking closet!" Said his dad, and he ruffled Lucifer's hair. 

"You shut up! You also have boyfriends!" His dad laughed, and smiled.

"Hey! He is still not my boyfriend!" Said Gabriel, as Lucifer chuckled, "Still."

 "Well, I hope you are all happy.I want to meet them!" Said their dad, as he hugged Castiel.

Lucifer smiled, and said "Well, let me see if they can come." Lucifer got his phone, and called Michael.

"Hey sweetie!Can you come with squirrel and moose to the house?" "Yes! We can definitely go!" Screamed Dean, as Michael laughed. "You heard that! Be there in 10." 

"Gabriel's almost boyfriend, is so freaking tall, even taller than me." "Well, can't wait to see them!"

There, they heard a knock, and Lucifer opened the door. "Hey Mickey! Hi, you two." Michael hugged him, and they entered the house. 

"Guys, this is my father, Chuck.Father, these are Michael, *cough* My boyfriend *cough*, and Sam and Dean." They all shook hands.

"Pleasure to meet you boys!" 

"Well Michael, good luck with this kid.He might be a jerk, but he is sweet.Good name for him." Michael laughed, and replied "He is very sweet." 

"Dad! Come on! You know I am your favourite." 

Sorry if it is bad, just a filler chapter :c

Anyways, how's your weekend? I am crossing my fingers to go to a SPN Con xD I will update as soon as I can.

If you have any ideas or suggestions, please, DM me or comment!