Chapter 41 (Final Chapter)

"Kaldur's plan was flawless. My ideas were going into plan. If all goes well, We will be able to stop the Light,Reach, and the Joker from their evil plans. " I whispered to Artemis.

"Yes, and maybe I will be able to go back with Wally,and retire." She whispers back.

"Aww, thought you'd come back to the team.Oh well, we all can't have nice things." I whisper back.

When we arrived to the destination of where we both part to our own journeys, I turn back to Artemis and hug her as she hugs me back. We let go of each other as I split to where I walk away from my set destination. When I was far away enough, I morph into my  Crimson form and pull out my gun. I hold it up to the sky and fired three shots and chant a charm.

Immediately, a dummy of Blade's dead body gushing blood appears and I hear people yelling my name and rushing towards my destination. I quickly escape into the ocean and dive down into the water and morph into a mermaids and swim to Rettah Dam, which was 20 minutes from here.

The swim wasn't so hard, as no significant predators were in my vicinity. But as I swam closer to the island, I felt black hole energy swam around my body. I soon felt so weak, that I had to change back into a human and paddle all the way to the bay.

My body felt like it was betraying me, but how is it possible? Could it be because it was originally controlled by red army and residue of her reign still exist,or something more sinister lurks in the shadows?

I walked into the forested areas and soon found an old warehouse, tattered and broken. Strange,I thought. I walk close to the warehouse and go around the area to find any guards or electronic weapons. None. Very well, I thought, Joker has faith in keeping his prisoners....protected.

Suddenly, I hear a loud smash of metal and a loud laughing. My hair on my neck stood up on end. That laugh felt so familiar, and it sounded much more sane and sinister compared to the Joker's laugh.

I shook off the thought and heaved back to the front of the warehouse. My powers felt drained and I felt weak. I kicked the wooden door open and I see Jason tied up to a chair, beaten and bruised. Beside him was the Joker, on his knees crying and holding his head. Around the room I could see messages painted in red. Help me, stop the noises and HA HA HA were just a few of these horrific phrases, but the one that stood out to me was the one I'd rather not see in a million years.
'Hello Crimson, We meet again.'

"What the hell? Red! What happened?" I rush towards Red and untie him.

He voice is barely audible,"Don't save me, save them. " He faintly says.

"Who? Who should I save?" I ask as he blacks out. I turn around to see Joker stand up and smile wickedly. His eyes were bright red and suddenly, his form shifts alight to expose red hair, red hearts and a dangerous sword.

"Why hello, my little flower! Are you ready to die again? Because I damn sure am ready to kill some Wonderland blood."

"What the hell?! I don't understand." I stutter in shock as I see the entire young Justice team tied up in chairs right behind him,half  struggling and half knocked out. I could Morpheus with pleading eyes and M'ghann crying in utter fear. Superboy and L'ghann were both knocked out.

"Oh but you do, Howling Heart of Crimson. After all, I wouldn't be here with you if had not been your petty mistake to not finish the job." I hear a voice say. I look to the shadows to see the figure of a man. I stood back in utter fear as the worst nightmare came to life from the shadows.

"Dick, no." I breathed. Nightwing stepped out of the shadows, his eyes red and his form shifting from the same red haired demon I knew as the Red Queen.