Chapter 21

(A/n : So, I'm gonna be incorperating a few CW Flash characters in here, just a head up. Cisco and Caitlin are gonna be here)

I began training harder than I've ever did in my entire life. I started training at 2 in the morning, I earned an job down at Star Labs, and train again till 1 in next morning. I was tired in the morning, but that didn't stop me. Well, kinda did....

"Crimson, your morning routine is getting out of hand. We can't sleep to your training sounds, and you've been working too hard with little to rest. You need a break." Barbara says to me, arms folded.

"Not until Kaldur gets what he deserves." I say as I punch the bag one last time and take off my bandages and drop them in my duffle bag. Barbara looks at me with worry.

"Crimson, you haven't eaten in days ,nor have you takes to anyone since... Well,since Artemis died."

"That's because Artemis was my friend. She was the only one I trusted with all my secrets. She knew me like the back of her hand and I will always care for her. I will destroy the light,Kaldur and anyone who supported him." I say, rage in my eyes.

"Artemis was our friend too. She loved us just as much as you do,and I don't think she'd want to see you like this, would she?" Barbara says pointing at my thin arms and weak body.

"Which one of me? The dark side,or light?" I murmured and entered my room. 

Barbara came in and grabbed my hand,"Look,its Rockets bridal shower,and all the girls are coming. I'd suggest you'd come ,but I know you have work at Star labs today. At least make an appearance,Crimson. Artemis and Rocket would appreciate that right now." She says as she closed the door and I was left in the aftermath. I look on my table to see Rockets gift, in a pretty silver bag with the gift of handcrafted netherling necklace,braclet,hair pins and matching earring set. It was stunning and perfect gift for a bride-to-be, I thought. I decided I would show up, but not before asking Barry if I could take a five minute break to go say hi to Rocket and I'd leave. I slip on casuals and grab my lab coat and shove it into my side sling bag and zeta to Star labs. I  check in at the front desk and proceed to my secter of the lab. I see Barry, speed writing somthing. I smile as I yell out his name,"Speedy Gonzalez, slow down or youll hurt your brain."

He stpos and smiles as I hang up my bag on the door way," Morning, Crimson. Didn't think you'd stop by, since its Rocket's bridal shower. Aren't you going?" He asks.

"I was just about to ask you about that. Mind if I take a five minute break in between  to go say 'hi'?" I pleaded. He smiles and says, " Absolutly! As long as you bring me back lunch." He jokes.

"Deal!" I say and get to work. 

After five minutes of work I head on out to the bridal shower by taking the zeta tube under Star labs all the way to Star city and meet up with Rocket. I greet her and hand her the gift. "A gift, you should't have!" She says." Least I could do. Now go on, open it!" I smie as I go down and sit right next to Barbara. She smiles and whispers," You came."

"Thought about what you said today. Maybe its time I came out of my shell. But I'm doing my training thing , but till ten.Sound good?"

"As long as you get some sleep in your schedule,I don't care." She smiles and looks back a Rocket, who was about to open my gift. She takes out the jewelery and all the girls in the table Ooo and Ahh about the beauty of the necklace.

"It's stunning! Where did you get this from?"

"Handcrafted Netherling Jewelery from yor truly." I say, tipping an imaginary hat, causing a ripple of laughter. "Haha. Oh Crimson, You'll never change. Your humor is what the team needs right now."M'ghann says. Immediatly, flashbacks of that night appeared in my mind, and the light that was once in my eyes faded to a cloudiness.