Chapter 7

I woke up the next day to the sound of my alarm beeping. I turn around eyes closed,and reach out to my bed stand to try to hit the snooze button. When the noise wouldn't stop,I opened my eyes to see Cheshire,morphed into a clock and ringing loudly. When I got up, he stopped and transformed to his normal self.

"Better be glad your a netherling,otherwise I would have killed you." I say,annoyed.

*" Sorry am I ,madam. School have you today,"* He said. *"  also,today I  to going Rabid am  pick up Wonderland from "* (I am sorry,madam. You have school today. Also, I am going to be picking up Rabid White from Wonderland today.)

I shot up from my bed. "Today! Great! Thank you Cheshire! I have to go get ready now, Goodbye!"

*********************************

"Crimson, you alright? You look very tired?" Dick say during math. Artemis turned around and stared at me,wondering what I would say about last night's incident.

"Oh, I'm fine. Slept late due to catch up homework." I say.

"But, you didn't even do you homework. "Artemis says,confused."That's what the teacher has been yelling at you for today."

I gulp. "Oh,really? I wasn't paying attention,I guess."

"You sure your alright?" Artemis asks,concerned." You can nap in this class for some time,Ya know? I can wake you up when class is over."

"No,it fine," I said,yawning. " I need to start paying attention,remember?"

The bell rings and I head on down to my locker to get my stuff for next class. I open my locker and pit away my math text book and grab my gym bag. I close the door,only to see three girls,all around my height,smiling. The girl in front was blonde with green eyes,the one on her left had red hair and brown eyes,and the other was a brunette with blue eyes.

"Hello, you must be new. My name is Rachel," she said pointing at her herself,she points to the people behind her" This here is Sasha,and that's Jade."

"Um...hello?" I say,rather confused. Why are they talking to me??? Why? Out this entire school,it had to be me?

"Oh,don't be shy, honey. We just want to be your friends. Now,what's your name?"

This made my hair stand on edge. Is this one of James's mind tricks, cause I'm not gonna lie, it working if it did.

"Crimson."

"Cute name,just like your style." She says,giggling." I want you to sit with us during lunch today."

"Um,sorry. I some stuff to do,like catch up work. I'm very behind." I say,making up an excuse. Their faces turn from plastic smiles to slight annoyance."No one ever backs down from my offers."

I smirked,"Life's full of surprises." I say and walk off with a smile on my mind.

Artemis was waiting for me in locker room. She was already dressed,and was annoyed at something.

"Artemis? You alright?" I ask,slightly concerned.

"Crimson,You're not telling the league something, and it's been bothering me for a week. Now,it's pretty clear that there is something wrong after last night. Now,tell me whats going on. Stuff like that monster....."

"Switch Beast," I mumbled,putting on my shorts and shirt and straightening them out.

"...don't come out of no where."

I turn around," Even if I did tell you,you wouldn't understand. There's too much about my family that needs to be hidden for a reason,even Batman won't be able to solve my history."