Chapter 32

"Crimson!!!!" I hear Dick scream my name.

I bolt up from the bed and glance around. Dick stares at me in shock,multiple scratches on his face and arms,as if he was wrestling some sort of wild animal.

"What happened??" I ask. Dick holds his hand out and looks at me with fearful eyes. "Don't move." He says.

I freeze in my position and hear a strange snarling noise from above. A wad of saliva falls from the ceiling and onto the torn up bed sheets. I slowly turn my head to see a large manbat above my head. I open my mouth to scream,but no voice came out as the creature screeched and lunged towards me. I struggle in it grasp as it lifts off with me in its hands. Dick tries to fight it,but fails and falls to the ground,unconscious. I scream loudly as the manbat exits the room and flies off into the distance.

"Where are you taking me?" I shouted at the beast. He looks at me and growls as he continues to fly to his destination with me. I was having non of this, and used my wolf claws to scratch my way out of the situation. I bit his hand and he let go of me. I fell from the sky and morphed into my wings and took flight in the air. I look back at the manbat,who was screaming in pain. He looked at me with his red eyes and screeched. He charges towards me and starts attacking me. We began to have a giant fist fight above Gotham city's biggest building: Wayne Tech.

The man bat starts to claw at my arms and leaves a few mark. I bite at its neck and leave huge fatal marks, but none of them had any effect except him screaming some more. I was getting annoyed and I went into overdrive. I channeled my energy to blast and  send him flying. He screeches and lets go of me as he burns to flames, but not before clawing at my wings. He leaves a huge hold in my wings before he falls to the floor.

"Oh no!!" I say as I fall from the sky. I scream and try to use in other wing to keep me up. I scream for help, when I felt a pair of arm grab me from the sky and I feel my eyelids fall due to blood loss. 

I wake up to find myself in the bat cave. Alfred was standing next to me, holding a roll of bandages. I see Bruce, Dick, Tim, Damian,and Barbara standing by the huge computer , monitoring the city. I groan in pain and their heads turn and rush to me. I hold my head in pain as I sat up. 

"Crimson! You're awake! Are you alright?" Barbara and Dick ask at the same time.

"I'm fine, just tired and still in pain. " I say and rub my neck. Memories of last night were surfacing to my mind and I remembered my wings. I look at Dick, hoping he read my mind. He sadly looks at me and shakes his head. I allow my wings to form and I see a giant hole in the center of my wings, where there was once a beautiful knight chess piece. I touch my wing, but retract immediately to cry in my hands. My flight was gone, they only way I fight, move and live. Dick places a hand on my shoulder and I looked up at him with tears in his eyes.

"Deathstroke sent one of the man bats to kill me and Damian. He wanted revenge on Damian." Dick says and kisses my forehead. Bruce walks towards me and looks down at me with sympathy in his eyes," I'm sorry Crimson, we tried to stop it, but it was too fast. " He says.

I look down at my hands and felt anger boil in blood. Deathstroke. I don't know who he is, but I want him dead. I felt my powers go into overdrive. I morph into my hero outfit and I pull out the IV attached to me. My eyes turn bright red and I go into wolf form, full on. I get out of bed and pulled out two katanas. Dick looks at me with fear in his eyes. He places a a hand on my shoulder and tuns me around.

"Where are you going? " He asks.

"To kill the man who did this..." I say in a raspy voice. Dick looks at me with slight concern, but was firm, "Crimson, your not in the right mind. Calm down."