Chapter 16

When Bandersnatch reached land, I chanted a cloaking spell to hide her from human view.  Robin clings on to me as I maneuvered her to where Red was located. We both pass by the camouflaged bioship, waving our hands in greeting. 

"Neptune's beard! Is that a Bandersnatch from the original tale?" Kaldur says through the mind link.

"Yes it is, Kaldur. Head down to ," I look back at the mini hologram projector I picked up, " The Islands Of The Dolls, Mexico"

"What?! But that place is creepy. It literally has dolls hanging from trees." Waly whines

"Which makes it the best place for a netherling to go." I say as I rub Bandersnatch's ears. She roars and flies on towards the island. From a distance, I could see Red, in all form of hideous, getting her army in position for attack. I growled at her presence.

"Easy princess,Don't act on emotions. Act on justice." Robin soothes and I stop and relax.

"Right,so we know the plan,right?" I say.

"Sending Justice league our coordinates,and we are a go!" M'ghann says in the link.

"Great. You guys take on the Red's soldiers,I'll take care of Red, personally." I say and fly down. I remove the camouflage magic and land Bandersnatch down,right in front of Red. Red gets up and smirks evilly at me.

"Well,well,well. Look who showed up to the tea party. Oh,and with her friends." She squeaks and says.

"Red,your time as queen is up! It time for you to step down." I say and raise my sword.

"Oh,pity. I'm not done yet with my rein," She says and points her ugly finger at me."Attack!"

"League,attack!" I yell and charge. I summon my army with a chant and an entire chess army appears,including Jackson himself. I head over to Red and begin slashing away. Bandersnatch was hurling balls of fire all over the place,burning soldiers everywhere. The team handled it pretty well,they kept tearing each card down,one by one. I had Red in my grasp. She was hopeless. She had no army. It was slowly being destroyed. Suddenly,I feel a pair of strong arms grab my and hold me against my will. I turn around to see Devastation, smiling her tattooed face off.

"Well, looks like my plan B came along as well." Red said and laughed.

Behind her,Simon,Icicle Jr.,Captain cold, and Count Vertigo walk away from the shadows. They all smile at me evilly as I continued to struggle.

"Struggle any more and your death will end slower than usual." Devastation says as she hold me by my hands and the other villain laugh. Red smiles and stands their, admiring my defeat.

"You will be sorry." I said

"Yet I'm not,my dear." She says and sits back down at her heart shaped throne.

"Crimson!" I hear Artemis and Robin say. They rush up and try to help me,but Count vertigo and Simon mindblasts everyone and they all fall to the ground.

"No!" I yell as I see Robin's body go limp. I felt rage boiling in my veins as I see my friends struggle. I look back at Red with fierceness in my eyes,"How dare you?!" I yell I felt a random boost of energy all of a sudden.

"How dare you hurt my friends!!!" I say to Red. I see Red's eyes change from normal to fear. I chant a spell that pushed everyone away.The rest of the villains try to stop me, but they all either got mindblasted or had no effect on me. Red knew she was screwed.

"No,no,no! This was suppose to end like this!" She yells as the villains run off in fear."Where are you going,you imbeciles. You'll pay for this!" She yells and stands.