Chapter 3

First time being in the Young Justice team takes a lot of patience and sanity away from you, as the team wants to get to know you. I mean,I don't mind it. I actually kind of like it. It makes me feel special. Like I'm home.

Speaking of home, I asked where I would be staying and apparently, the dark skinned boy,who I figured out was Aqualad,or Kaldur, said that there is a room that down the hall and I would be living in the facility, which is actually called the Cave which doesn't make sense cause it's a hollowed out mountain.(Um,that's not a cave) Scratch and Bark decided to occupy themselves in my bed while I explored the rest of the Cave. It's is very beautiful for a secret hideout. I look up to the intricate ceiling and didn't notice were I was going. I bump and fall backwards but was caught by a pair of strong arms wrapping around my waist. I look forward to see Robin had caught me from my fall and lifted me up.

"We gotta stop bumping into each other." He says, jokingly. I blush and look down,smiling.

"Crimson,right?"he asked. I nodded. Scratch and Bark came bounding down the hallway behind him and tackled me. They starters attacking me with licks and kisses. I sat down on the ground,giggling like a mad person. Robin starts laughing at the sight and kneels down and pets Scratch.

"What are their names?" He asks.

"Scratch and Bark." I replied."I also have a cat,but he likes to roam around and come when be feels like it."

"Didn't think to much to the names. Or is that just a personality" he smirks.

"Well, to be fair,your hero name is a bird." I reply,smiling

He gets back up. "Touché. " he says, smiling.

He holds his hand out and pulls me up from the ground. "See you around." And walks off,waving.

I walk towards the kitchen, with Scratch and Bark, bounding behind me. The green skinned girl,M'ghann was baking cookies ,while the blonde girl,named Artemis was sitting on the floor,cleaning her arrows. The boy who had an 's' on his uniform,named Superboy was staring at the static on the television,as if he was waiting for something. I sit down at one of the bar stools in the kitchen with Scratch and Bark sitting right next to me.

Cheshire appears out of the blue and strutted right next to me and sat under my arm. Sometimes,it's hard living with a cat that doesn't exist,as it's hard to explain why you're laughing, or why you have cat scratches when you live with dogs. I wish I knew people who know the real me, behind the human face.

I feel my magic pulsing through me as I try to levitate the apple that was across the table without anyone noticing. I feel my wolf ears appear on the back of my head and claws grow on my leg and hands. My fangs slowly appear,as it starts to hurt. The apple starts to shake and stir,not lifting off the ground. I focus more on the apple and wait for it to move. The apple starts to shake some more and more. It was to a point where any second now,I would morph and become the true me,wings and all,when all of a sudden I used too much power and shot up to the sky. My wolf forms immediately morphed back,Cheshire jumped up and screeched. Scratch and Bark got up I. surprise. M'ghann screamed and jumped back,dropping the knife in her hand to the floor. Artemis looked up from her cleaning and ran to the kitchen. Superboy shot up and ran towards M'ghann. I sat their,shocked at what happened.

"M'ghann, are you alright?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. My powers must have went off by accident. I'm sorry. Are you alright?" She asked. I nodded. I don't get why she just said that. Does she not know that it was me? Was she too busy to see my transformation.

"M'ghann? Where's the restroom?" I ask.

"She looks back,a smile replaced from the fright on her face,"Down the hall,on your left."