Chapter 15

"We are about to reach London in five minutes, Crimson." I hear M'ghann say in the comm.

"Perfect," I say as I fly ahead.

London. It was beautiful, just like it was before I left. I chant a camouflage spell as I fly over London. I  

I see Kid flash speed by on ground, "Bet you can't beat me with your wings."

"Is that a challenge?" I smirk.

"Race ya to Big Ben and back."

"Guys, not the time. You are forgetting what we're here for." Kaldur says and we focused on the mission.

"After this, it's on" I say to Wally.

"You got it, Wolfy" He says and smiles.

We arrive at the Wonderland statue located in Hyde Park. I stop at the statue and sigh. The team drops down from the bio ship and stands by me. Robin grabs my hand and holds it close to him. I look at him and smile. I turn back and walk towards the Alice statue. I touch her face and my heart sinks. The statue consist of the young Alice, holding the hand of Mad Hatter. I felt a tear coming on.  I felt depressed looking at the beautiful statue of my,'step father' UGH just saying that word made me want to hurl. Kaldur walks up to me and places his hand on my shoulder.

"Is this where it is?" He asks.

I nod and took out my mother's mirror. I place it in the Alice's hand and stood back. At first, nothing happens, but slowly the ground starts to shake as the two statue's separated and the giant rabbit hole appeared.

I step close to it and look down,"This is it,guys." I say as I take the mirror out of the statue's hand. 

"You ready?" SuperBoy asks.

"Well, there's no turning back now." I say as I breathe in and out.

"So what's the plan?" Kaldur asks.

"Follow my lead." I say as I dive down to into the hole. I look up to see the others follow behind and jump. It was a long way down, as the book once said.

"Whoa, why is it taking so long to get down?" Superboy said as a flying clock circles  his face.

"That's because as we fall down, time slows down for a few minutes." I say as I gently fall to the ground. For the others, not so easy a landing into a pile of leaves. I extend a hand and help Robin, Artemis, Zatanna and M'ghann up. I look up and see the room, the same room Alice passed by . There was a giant glass table with the key on it. Next to it was the 'drink me' potion, and the 'Eat me' cake.

 I fly over and retrieve the key.

"Alright guys. Pay attention. Wonderland is a place filled with illusion and magic. It is run by madness. Do not let your eyes trick you. Instead, think outside the box." I say.

They nod as I put the key in the lock in the door that lead to Wonderland. I slowly turn the key and stood. This is it. My one way ticket. Once in, can't go back. I turn the lock and open the door. 

Inside looked exactly how I thought it would be. Red and dead. I set in, holding Robin's hand. It was depressing. 

"So this is Wonderland?" Artemis says," Look like it lost the idea of Wonder."

"This all Red's doing." I said with hatred slipping off my tongue," When I get my hands on her-"

"Calm down, Crimson. We just need to find her weakness and your father who is still missing." Kaldur says.

I nod and lead them to my castle. At least it's the only thing not affected by Red's rule. I knock on the door an Madeline opens the door.

"Your highness?! But we saw-" She starts.

"Me disappear. Yeah, Dream walk, remember?" I cut in."Madeline, please find Jackson. Tell him to meet me in the throne room, immediately. 

"Yes, your highness." She bows and leaves. I call a servant and tell them to take my friends to the throne while I go change into something more decent. I quickly change into a dark purple dress and brushed out my long brown hair. I walk out and place my princess tiara on my head as I speed walked back. I see Jackson, standing and talking to my group. Jackson sees me and bows.

"Your highness, I glad to see you are doing well." He say. I nod.

"Sir Jackson, We need help. You never told us how to destroy Red."

He thinks for a second as he takes out a small, jagged dagger." This was the last thing your father gave me before he went missing. He said that this might help with destroying Red's plan."

I carefully take the dagger and place it my satchel that I had with me. He leads me to the knights room. Soldiers were standing in attention as I passed by. I started to feel more like a real queen than just a princess. My team followed right behind me. Robin stood right behind me.

"For a girl who lived on land and never lived in Wonderland, you're taking this rather too easily" Robin say.

"That's because when you're born a netherling,you know what you are for life" I smirk as I walk down the halls and reached the battle room.

"Your highness, this is the battle room. This might help you in planning out your battle against Red. I shall leave you here with your friends." Jackson bows.

"Thank you, Sir Jackson" I say and he leaves.

I walk towards the table and raise my hands. A map transforms into a globe and almost holograms off the table. There were a bunch of small red dots located on the surface of the globe and a large, red heart moving ever so slowly to the surface.

"Red," I said. "She rising towards the surface!"

"We need to go back!" Artemis says.

"Did we find everything we need?" Robin asks.

Suddenly, a soldier walks in and hands me a knight uniform. It was pure silver, with a blue feather standing high on the helmet. 

"Plenty." I smile as I take it from him. I immediately put it on and raise my sword."Let's go!"

We walk out of the castle, only to see James standing right in front of it.

"Well, well. Look who arrived home." He says. 

"James, I've had enough with your petty talk. " I say.

"Then let's finish this!" He says and pulls out a sword. We start fighting as I yell to the other to head on out the rabbit hole. They hesitate at first, but run off eventually. Everyone except Robin. He stayed behind and helped me fight. James swings his sword at me and I fenced it off. I slashed at his leg, making deep cuts. 

"You fight well, for an outcast." James bickers.

"That's because, I .FIGHT.FOR .WONDERLAND!!" I  yelled in between every strike. I strike at his hand and he yells in pain as he drops his sword. I catch his sword in mid-air and raise it towards his neck. He glares at me for a second before raising his arms in defeat.

"You win, princess" He mutters as three soldiers rush in from the castle and grab him. They forcefully pick him up and wait for my command.

"Send him to the dungeon for eternity. Maybe it'll teach him not to mess with the wrong side." I say and they drag him out. I hug robin for a second before leading him to the transportation stalls.

"Where are you taking me?" He asks.

"To catch a ride," I say as I open the door and reveal my mother's pet Bandersnatch.

"What the..." Robin say, as she roars and walks up to me. I pet it forehead I tell Robin to climb on. He gets on and I command her to take us out of Wonderland and where Red is. I got on as she lifts her wings and flies off towards the rabbit hole.

"How come you never told me that you had a dragon?!" Robin yells in excitement

"Because it never came to question," I say as my heart patch shows.

He leans in and kisses me," You truly are mad!"

I smile into the kiss as Bandersnatch roars again and enters the rabbit hole and out into land, "It's in my blood."