Chapter 22

I wake up on the ground,my feet bare and my clothes partly torn. I was scared. I look around to see bones and the remains of dead ones around me.It reeked of horror and pain. I walk across the field of skulls. One body had a 'S' shaped symbol on top of it, and others seemed to have had uniforms on.Many of them had masks on. There was one body in particular that caught my eye though. I walk to it,accidentally crunching on some bones.I look choosy at it and see a body that has a hat similar to my own. I pick it up and look at it,and on the side of the hat was a heart shaped pin. It was made from royalty,I could tell by the stones,and it was also netherling,by the design. Suddenly,I feel something cold and painful go through my chest. I turn around to see who had killed me and I see darkness engulf body

I scream as I get up from my bed. I look around to see nothing but darkness and loneliness. I sigh as I realize that it was just a nightmare and decided to go get some fresh air before I go to work. I slowly open y door and sneak out the back and sit down by the beach right next to the Cave. I admire the waves and take in the beauty of moon hitting the horizon. I close my eyes and feel the soft breeze hit my face and clear my thoughts and worries. Suddenly,I feel someone grab me from behind and place a collar around me. I struggle and get out of the persons grasp and turn around to see my capture. I see a group, beginning with Icicle jr., Devastation,and...Simon?!I growl as I try to remove the collar,but instead I felt electric shock pass through my body as I kneel on the floor in pain.

"Simon,do we really need her? She's just a tag along." I hear one say.

"She will be perfect mind control partner for our client and The Light." I hear Simon say before I black out.

I wake up in a chains and in a cage, trapped inside. I hear strange noises and I hear doors opening. I bang on the cage like a mad man. I hear the door open to my room and I see a man I'd rather not see right now..

Kaldur

He was with a girl in orange and black too. She looked more like a tiger,and much like Artemis,except she was pale and had black hair

I growl at his presence and morph into my Netherling form.

"What do you want with me,Kaldur?" I hissed in anger.
My client needs a new test subject with a little pizzas,so I chose you. You always loved bling." He says and pushes a button that emitted electricity into my body.I fall to the floor in pain as he drags me and places me in a capsule like containment system. I groan in pain as a groggily open my eyes again and watch them take me away from my team. I tried to kick myself out,but failed miserably. I soon started feeling tired and I drafted of to sleep.

I began to hear the voices outside the capsule.

"Why did we take her,Kaldur?"

"I have to please my client,only then will it be easier get closer to the Light,Tigress."

"But,Hatteress had done nothing."

"Her power is plenty though,my friend. She didn't know you are someone else."

I hear silence and bob back from reality to dream.

"Do not worry. Soon you will rejoice with your friends,and love. Just for now,play out cool" I hear Kaldur say last as I fall asleep.

After what felt like few hours of sleep and people shocking me out of life. I feel myself falling as I open my eyes weakly to see Impulse catching and helping me up.

"Hattress,are you alright?" He says as he hauls me down the hallway. We arrive by a door way and he sets me down. I try to find a voice ,but all that came out was nothing.

"Stay here,Crimson. I have to find Beetle." Impulse says and phases through the door. I go into dream mode again and find myself back in reality again. My mind wasn't working. I needed help. Impulse opens the door and he hauls out Jaime , who was weak,but not as weak as I was.

"Crimson!! What happened?" Jaime says snapping out of his trance of pain and helping me up.

"Blue," I say dryly as I lean my head on his shoulder for support. They both haul me into the ship but just before we got in the shut close and I couldn't get in. I fall to the ground and try to crawl to the nearest exit. I see a bigger version of Blue beetle stalk over to me pick me up by my neck. I struggle to breathe as I try to fire a spell. Suddenly,I see a bright blue light hit this Beetle man and I Falk straight to the ground. I open my eyes a bit to see Blue fight the dark figure,using pulsars and lasers. I struggle towards where the exit was and tapped on the screen to open the gate so that both Blue and I could escape. Suddenly,the entire exit started to flood,and with my inability to swim,I start to drown. I see Blue fly towards me and we both flew out of the exit and began floating, unconscious. Well,Blue was unconscious,I was trying ringer to the surface with the energy I had,but failed. Suddenly,I see Lghann swoop in and graphics both of us out and we finally enter the ship in saftly. I breathed heavily, clearing the water out of my system. Wondergirl rushes to my side and checks to see if I'm alright. I register weak ,yet fine.

"Where were you?" Wondergirl says.
"Kidnapped," was the last thing I said before I blacked out

Soon after Blue wakes up and checks to see if I'm alright. Sadly,I was unconscious in dream world.

I reappear back at the war zone again and this time,I see myself walk in and pick up the hat. I look around and find the skeleton rise from the ground and stab me with a knife. I see the skeleton wasn't like anything else,it was more Netherling like that human. I hear him whisper in my ears,

"Say hello to papa, Crimson."

Suspense!!!! What's gonna happen next!!! Stay tuned!!!!

But wait,I'm not ending it here!! I'll update another chapter today,just like I promised. Check me out at 5!!!
Vote on and read ahead!!!

Houdini<3

It's me in avatars mode!! You like?