Chapter 39

My mind starts to deteriorate. I feel myself floating mindlessly in a dark world,filled with debris. My mind escapes from area to area as I feel like I'm stuck in my own world.

I see figures like and angry Cheshire and a growling Scratch and Bark. I open my mouth to say something,but nothing comes out. I wasn't awake. I was trapped in a broken mind.

"Hello?" I mouthed. No response. I walked forward, passing by broken stone hedges and entering a destroyed palace.

Suddenly,I see Mghann fly to me. As my eyes darted towards her, my memories started to shake and break apart.

"You!" I scream and charge towards her and wrap my hand around her neck. I squeeze and choke her.

"Stop!It's me!" She coughs out.

"Get. Out. Of .My .Head!!!" I scream and suddenly awake to see myself in a bed. I snap my head to see Mghann right next to me,small tears falling down her face. Morpheus was in front of the door, angry as hell.

"What happened?" I yell, annoyed that I now have a headache.

He slowly pulls out my father's dagger from out of his coat pocket and sticks it in front of me. He angrily stalks over to me and slowly twirled the dagger in his hand.

"Now...I don't want to sons rude or anything, but if you don't tell me in ten seconds where you got this from... Well, let's just say your memories aren't the only thing getting busted up today." He spat.

I sat in silence. I look at him with a cold stare. My eyes slowly change from hazel to green hat shaped eyes to heart eyes in a heartbeat. Mghann's eyes widen and her eyes well up with tears once more. Morpheus looks at me with weak eyes as he smiles weakly.

"Si-" he starts but I shut him up immediately.

"Mghann, telepathy please." I whisper. She nods and links me and Morpheus to her.

Telepathic talk

"Why? " He asked.

"I'm trying to find Rettah Dam. Jason Todd is stuck there,but I have to go in secret."I say,sadly.

"Well, this is great! We must tell everybody you're safe. I'll-"

"No! Nightwing mustnt know I'm alive, nor should the others. It is just unfortunate you learned,and now you must keep it so." I say."Just let me escape,please."

"But, Crimson. We all missed you... We grieved your death.."

"And I grieve my loss of my friends,but please,I can't come back,not until I'm done with this case.Please, let me escape."

They hesitantly look at each other, but look back at me with determined eyes and nod. I nod back and immediately,Mghann shatters all the security systems with her mind. I thank her and ran towards the gate entrance,which was opened because someone was everything the area.

Annoyingly,I was met by Jaime and Impulse.

"Ah, see you've gotten back up, Chica. Care for round two?"

I smirk,"Absolutely."

"Crash! Me first." Impulse yells and dashes towards me. I manage to dodge his attack and slash at his leg, deep enough to allow it to heal for a few hours. Blue Beetle forms a sonic blaster and aims it at me, but I manage to deflect it with the back of my sword.

"What?! But it didn't work before!!!" He exclaimed.

"Trickery is the eye candy...." I chant and dash off into the abyss,leaving a broken BB and a hurt Impulse.

I manage to get back to the entrance of Mt. Justice.

"Perfect. I could hack the zeta tube and leave for the ship just in time." I said.

"Not if I can stop it," I hear Nightwing sat right behind me.I turn around to see Barbara,Tim and Dick standing, ready to fight me head on.

"Well,well. If it isn't Boy Blunder, Birdie and Batman's replacement. Honestly, you guys could make a great circus team. I cold recommend you to a manager,but not today. Perhads over a cup of coffee?" I joked.

"Blade, stand down."

"Or what? I can take you three down in a heartbeat." I scoffed.

"Yes, but you can't take us down." I hear someone else say behind me. I turn around to see Batman, Wonderwoman, Superman and the entire Justice League surround me. I smirk as part two of the official plan was going great.

"Oh,the Justice League is here!I'm so scared!" I sarcastically state as I stood back with anger in my voice,"You guys don't mean anything to me."

"Look,Blade. We know we haven't been for you when in desperate times. Don't do something you're gonna regret later." Superman says.

"You think I regret this? The Light is the only thing that hasn't given up on me yet. You should be the ones locked up,not the poor who suffer from your wars outside." I secretly drop two smoke bombs and a boom tube creator.

Wonderwoman steps forward and holds out her lasso of truth. I smirk and point my finger at her,"You wish, Wonderwoman. I wear anti Amazonian clothing. Repellent against your rope." I smirk to Superman," and don't you think about using your heat vision. Because I set a detenator bomb in this building that will go off if temperature in this room rapidly rises. Might wanna lay off the eyes, Supey." I smirk as I press the button to start the boom tube in the hallway.

"Well, great chat but I'll be back. I'm never gone. Oh, and Nightwing, say. "Greeting from Blade the next time to grieve over your lovely Hatteress."

Nightwings POV

"How did she-?" I stress. Barbara pats my back gently.

"That girl has the nerve to continue to talk to me like that." I spat.

"But, she still has a heart. At least she doesnt kill anyone random off the streets."

"But it's not that what bothers me. It's who she reminds me of."

Tim looks at me with confusion,"What do you mean? Who does she remind you of?"

I look at him and say,"She reminds me of Crimson."

YAY! Almost done!!!

So, according to the timeline of this book, it's almost impossible to believe that this book is almost over.

NO!!!

BUT, I'm creating few book ideas over this week and next week. And I need your opinion.

Would you rather ?

Have a James Red(Morpheus) POV book?

OR

A new person added to the storyline?

PLS LET ME KNOW!!!!

Also, I'm making a new Weasley/ Percy Jackson novel.... The idea is still coming to play as well as other amazing stuff!

So vote on and read ahead!!!!

Houdini<3