Chapter 25

That afternoon,Dick decided to take me on a date to the movies,since I didn't have work. We both watched an action film and throughout the entire movie,Dick commented on how sloppy the main characters fighting techniques were. I giggled at his criticizing between scenes,because he sounded more like Batman than Nightwing. After the movie,we decided to go have lunch at a nearby diner.

"So did you like that movie?" I asks,smiling.

"Yeah,of course. Although he at have had bad technique,the plot was good." He reckons,and I giggled even more. The waiter walks up to us and hands us both a menu. He decided to order a sandwich filled with cheese,lettuce and ham,and I chose fettuccine pasta with alfedo sauce and shrimp. As we waited for our food,I noticed Dick was acting different,almost fidgety.

"Dick,is something wrong?" I ask holding his hand.

"Oh, Nothing. Just nervous." He replies.

"Nervous about what?" I ask,smiling." It not like you're gonna propose to me."

"No ,but I did want to propose an idea." He says and scratches his head.

"Alright let's hear it." I replied crossing my arms over the table,ready to listen.

"I was wondering.....if" he stammers. I nod and wait for him to finish,"if you would like to stay with me in my apartment in Gotham. I know it's sudden but,it's very lonely without anyone."

I nod and pretend that I'm thinking. I already know what I was going to say,but I decided to troll him till I get there.

"So,what will it be?" He asks rubbing his hands.

"Very well,looks like that's a proposal I can accept." I said smiling. "Great,so after lunch,we can begin moving,right?"

"Or,how about I snap my fingers,and everything is already arranged in the apartment?" I smirk.

"Even better if poss-" he's cut of by me actually snapping my fingers. "Did you just-" he stammers. "How?" I smile at his reaction as our lunch comes around and placed on our table."Baby,it's called magic." I said as I began to take the first bite out if my pasta.

Midway,through our lunch,Dick's phone rang. He stops eating and picks up. I don't hear much of the conversation,because seconds after,my phone buzzes from a text. I pick up my phone and see it from Barbara.

Barbara: Help! Damian's gone overdrive and is going crazy. We need you here,now!!! We are at the Wayne Manor.

I text back saying I'm on my way. Dick gets off the phone and looks at me.

"Damian's in trouble." We both say at the same time Dick looks at me in confusion.

"I'll explain later,but we need to help now." I say and we agreed to let the topic slide for now. We both get into Dick's car and drive back to the Wayne Manor. Dick opens the door and we both rush to Damian's room. We both open the door and see his on his bed,rolling around and screaming bloody murder.

Barbara comes towards me and hugs me,"We tried to wake him up,buy he's not responding. Help us,Crimson." She says with tears in her eyes.

I nod and walk toward Damian's sleeping body. I touch his forehead,and chant a spell. A small glowing heart appears on his head and I feel myself going limp. Dick catches me,"What are you doing?"

"I am going inside his mind." I say and fall into a deep sleep.

I see myself in a beautiful island,filled with exotic plants and animals. Wish my dreams were as good as this,I thought to myself as I walked down the sandy path to a rather large palace.  It was very beautiful,I almost wished I lived in it. In a distance, I could see an old man in armor and a young boy,looking out onto the horizons. I squint and realize it's Damian.
They saw me and ordered men after me. I panic and began playing hide and seek,trying to get closer to the him. I disappeared and reappeared by the Damian and grabbed his disappeared.

I reappear on the other side of the island and let go of Damian. He angrily slaps my arm away and starts to kick me and grabs a knife and stabs me in the leg. I scream in pain and I place a secure chant that locks him down to the ground.

"Let me go,you creature." He states as he struggles.

"Hey,it's netherling.Not creature." I say and lean down to his eye level.

"What are you doing?" He says and struggles.

"Restoring your memory," I say and touch his temples and immediately,I feel my energy transfer into memories and foreshadows of Damian Wayne  and move into Damian's mind.

Once I finished,I fall to the floor in exhaustion as I let Damian out of his secures. Damian comes over to me and helps me up.

"What happened?" He asked,slightly confused.

"You're in dream world. You need to snap out,and in order for me to do that,I need to kill you in the dream world to let you wake up. I sorry." I say as I let a sword appear from out of no where and I drive it into his heart.

"I'm sorry,Damian." I say as I felt a tear fall down my face and both of us disappear back into reality. I jump back up and I see all the marking that Damian made on me come to life and burn through my skin. Damian wakes up in a scream and looks around. Jason,Tim and Barbara all hug him at once,while Dick helps me up. I wince in pain as I hold the wound and tend to it. Damian looks at me with sad eyes and comes over to me. He hugs me and I sat there,stiff as a tree. Everyone looked at me in surprise, or rather,Damian's actions.

"I'm sorry,Crimson. I'm sorry I stabbed you with a sword. It was unintentional. Please forgive me." He say in between sniffs. I smile and hug him back,"It alright,Damian. You weren't yourself. And I'm sorry,I killed you back there. It was the only way for you to wake up." I say and he lets go and wipes his now wet eyes and runs off to his normal self. Dick looks at me in wonder.

"You are a miracle,Crimson?" He says and kisses my forehead.

"Why? Everyone needs a shoulder to cry on" I say.

"Only,Damian never cries,nor does he say he's sorry for anything. Heck,you're perhaps the first person to feel Damian's emotions!" Barbara exclaimed. I try to get up,but fall back down with a hiss of pain. Dick catches me and picks my up bridal style.

"Here,Let's go home." He say and I blush as he carries me to the car.

We drive back to his apartment and he opens the door,inside was actually cleaner than the last time I came and smelled better than last time.

"Wow,so you do know how to clean?" I say sarcastically.

"Oh shush you," He says and smashes his lips on mine, shushing me. I pull on his shirt, and he holds me by my waist. I felt alive by his kisses. It was like a drug, one drop and it was addicting. I wanted more , but sadly, we had to breathe. Oh, curse you breathing. I look at his bright blue eyes with love,and he looks at me the same way and kisses my forehead. 

"I love you, baby." He say and smiles.

'And I love you too, my Boy Wonder." I say and we put out forehead together and stay in the comfort of each others love. Suddenlly, it started to get colder, and wind started to pick up in the room.I shivered in Dick's arms. He holds me tighter.

"What's wrong babe?" He says.

Suddenly, a giant portal forms in the room. The wind was kicking in higher at the time. I held onto Dick for my dear life, and he does the same. The same girl from my dreams pops out of the portal and charges for me and merges inside me. I scream and fall to the floor in pain as.

"Crimson! " Dick screams as I fall to the floor. I feel my eyelids getting heavy. "Crimson! Come on, stay alive. C'mon I believe in you. Just please stay awak-" Was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.

I'm sorry if I've been keeping you guys on edge, but I love a cliff hanger in a book. Keeps me on edge. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter. I took alot of time into the thinking process of it. 

Vote on and read ahead!!!!

Houdini <3

Also, I'm bored, so I wanna see who is your favorite human in the fictional universe. Can be anyone: Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, DC, Marvel,etc... Coment it down below and I'll see you guy in the AM. Peace!!!