Hold Me Now-Epilogue

"I-I want L-Louis to be back, Z-Zainie!" Niall whimpered, his shoulders shaking as he sobbed. Zayn blinked back his own tears, rubbing Niall's back softly, his other hand smoothing down Niall's nearly brown hair. He hated to see his boyfriend like this, even though Niall had every right to cry.

    "I known you do, Ni. But Louis isn't coming back, and neither is H-Harry or L-L-L-" Zayn stopped there, unable to finish as he clutched Niall tighter, his tears spilling silently down his face. They sat there for a long time, just holding one another as they cried, neither boy saying anything. "Babe? How's your head?"

    Niall sniffed, pulling his head out so Zayn could see the X of tape over his wound. Zayn's fingers rubbed over it, noting when Niall winced. "I-It only hurt w-when it's t-touched," Niall said, his hands finding Zayn's free one. Zayn leaned forward and captured Niall's soft lips, his eyes slamming shut.

    Niall slowly started to kiss back, his salty tears mixing into it. Zayn's hands found Niall's slim waist, rubbing small circles into his hips, just the way Niall liked it. Niall moaned softly, his fingers tangling into the elder's raven hair. He pulled lightly on the silky strands at the base of Zayn's neck.

    "I love you," Zayn whispered breathlessly as he pulled away, leaning his forehead against Niall's. Niall nodded his head, his fingers tracing the bones at the raven haired boy's neck, his blue eyes glancing up.

    "I love you more," he whispered, a small smile tugging at the corners of his mouth. With a chuckle, Zayn shook his head, attacking Niall's pale throat with him mouth. Niall giggled, squirming as Zayn kissed and nipped at his creamy white skin.

    "I love you the most, Ni," Zayn whispered, his thumbs rubbing over Niall's cheeks. Niall rolled his eyes, his hands coming up and brushing over Zayn's facial features, lingering over the elder's lips. Zayn kissed the tips of Niall's fingers, scooping up the Irish boy and swinging him into his arms.

    "Zainie!" Niall squealed, clutching Zayn's neck. The two laughed together, something they hadn't done in a while. Zayn spun them around in a circle, his lips sucking at Niall's neck, which was wide open for the taking with Niall's head thrown back.

    Switching positions, Zayn pushed Niall's legs around his waist, his hands resting under the blonde's bum. Zayn connected their lips, heading towards the back room. Niall moaned, his hands roaming Zayn's broad chest. Zayn let out his own moans, wishing his hands could explore Niall.

    "I-I'm ready Z-Zainie," Niall whispered when they reluctantly pulled back for air. Zayn opened him mouth to protest, but Niall clamped a hand over his mouth, preventing him from saying anything. "Zainie, I'm not a virgin, I've done this before. I-I wanna have a good time, not rape. Zayn, you're the only one who can give me that."

    "If you want," Zayn said softly, pushing open the door to the backroom, "than I'll be more than happy to provide you with that experience." Niall nodded eagerly, his lips attaching themselves to Zayn's neck. He nipped softly, his hands pressed against the elder's chest.

    "N-Ni," Zayn whimpered, clutching Niall tighter. Fortunately, there was a bed in the backroom, which Zayn threw Niall on. He was quick to crawl on top of the smaller boy, his lips finding Niall's. They moved in perfect harmony, all full of love and not lust. "Y-You bottom?"

    "Y-Yeah," Niall whispered, his cheeks flushed. Zayn's hands fumbled with the buttons on Niall's pure white shirt. Niall worked frantically on Zayn's shirt, breathing heavily. Zayn finished first, nearly ripping off the younger boy's shirt in his haste.

    "You're so beautiful, Ni," Zayn whispered, his hands touching all over Niall's bare chest. Niall blushed, turning his head to the side. Zayn's eyes roamed over the scars on the pale body, taking a deep breath to keep him from crying. He bent his head down, his lips placing a kiss to each and every white line.