Hold Me Now-Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

"Zainie," Niall whimpered, watching fearfully as the gun rested on Zayn's temple. Tears were running down the four boy's cheeks, all fearing of Zayn's life. Des grinned, pressing harder, enjoying himself as Zayn squeezed his eyes shut.

"Niall, baby," Zayn whispered, his lips quivering, "everything is going to be okay." Niall nodded his head, tears brimming in his eyes. Mr. Howl reached down and grabbed a piece of broken glass, walking back to Niall.

"You feeling lucky today, Horan?" He asked, his fingers brushing over Niall's bare skin. Niall whimpered, pulling away. "Don't do that." Mr. Howl grasped Niall's head, tilting it and placing his lips on Niall's. Niall screamed, twisting to get away. "Let's give Zayn a show, shall we? If you don't kiss back, I'll have Des kill him," Mr. Howl whispered in Niall's ear.

Mr. Howl kissed Niall, and Niall kissed back, disgust spreading through his body. Out of the corner of his eye, Niall could see Zayn looking at them, open mouthed. "N-Niall?" He asked softly, his eyes watering. "I-I thought you loved me." Niall didn't do anything other than kiss back, a cold hand squeezing his heart.

"Can't breath!" Niall replied, pulling away from the kiss. He wiped off his lips, a disgusted look on his face. Mr. Howl smirked, looking at the glass in his hand. "You disgust me. You're sick."

"Thank you, darling," Mr. Howl said, bringing the glass to Niall's arm. He lightly dragged it across Niall's bare arm, watching as his lips trembled. The glass didn't have enough pressure to break the skin, but it could easily be added.

"Don't you dare," Zayn hissed through clenched teeth. The two men laughed at him, which only made Zayn angrier.

"Zayn," Harry said quietly, "don't do anything stupid." Louis, who was in Harry's arms, nodded his head. Mr. Howl got up, striding to the two boys huddled together.

"Shut up," Mr. Howl said, punching Harry in the stomach. Louis squeaked, his attention turning to Harry. "Leave him alone." Mr. Howl grabbed Louis' hair, yanking him backwards. Louis tried to twist away, but Mr. Howl threw him face down in front of Niall.

"Louis," Niall whispered, watching as Des raised the gun. As Des swung the gun at Louis' head, Harry jumped on his father, causing the gun to clatter to the floor. Zayn and Mr. Howl both made a mad dash for it, clunking heads. "I got it!" Niall shouted, leaping for it. Mr. Howl reached out and grabbed Niall's foot. Niall fell flat on his face, his fingers just inches from the gun.

"It's mine!" Louis yelled, circling around the heap of people. As his hand reached out to grab it, Des' did, too. They had tug of war over it, but Louis managed to get it, as Harry started to punch Des. "W-What do I do with it?"

"Shoot them!" Zayn shouted as Mr. Howl sat on Niall, swinging his fists at Zayn. "Get off of Niall! You're crushing him!" Louis looked between everyone, his face worried. Des was now getting away from Harry, his eyes shooting daggers at Louis. "For goodness' sake, Louis! Give me the gun!"

"Zainie! He's hurting me!" Niall shrieked. Mr. Howl grabbed his head, pulling it back. "Ow! Zainie! He's going to break my neck!" Louis looked over at Niall, his eyes full of tears. Zayn glanced back at Louis, pleading with his eyes.

"I'm so sorry, Niall," he whispered. Then he turned around and headed towards Harry, who was now getting beaten by Des. Niall gasped as Mr. Howl laughed, pulling his head back more. Niall's neck hurt really bad, and he knew it would break.

"Louis! I'm going to kill you after this is done!" Zayn shouted, attacking Mr. Howl. The two boys tumbled off of Niall, who laid his head down on the ground to relive the pain in his neck. Louis fumbled with the gun, getting angry.