Hold Me Now-Twenty

Chapter Twenty

Checking his phone again, Yaser glanced around the crowded airport. Bobby should be there, Yaser knew this. Yet, his friend was no where to be seen. Yaser sighed, grabbing his bags from the ground.

"Impatient much?" Bobby chuckled from behind Yaser, his own bags at his sides. Yaser's head whipped around, sighing in relief as he saw it was Bobby. "Or were you just happy to see me again?" Yaser rolled his eyes.

"Where are we going?" He asked, tapping his foot. "I don't trust Des with my son. The sooner he is back with me and not with your son, the better." Bobby nodded, starting to walk out of the airport. Yaser followed closely behind.

"Taxi!" Bobby called, waving his hands. A taxi pulled up, and Bobby and Yaser threw their things in the back of the car, hoping into the backseat. Bobby told the driver where to go, and then leaned back. "Don't worry about Zayn, I'm sure he's fine."

"You don't know that," Yaser snapped, running a hand through his hair. "I can't believe you've found him. He's been gone for so long. How long have you known where he is? How did you find him?"

"I've known where he is for a while now," Bobby chuckled as Yaser's jaw dropped. "I just decided to wait for the right moment to tell you. And he used to beat up Niall, so he was bound to come up in our conversation some time. And then they fell in love." Bobby's eyes hardened, and his jaw clenched.

"Zayn would never hurt anyone!" Yaser said, gnawing at his lip. "He's a good boy!" Bobby chuckled, his voice cold and distant.

"He changed, Yaser," he said, his eyes flickering over to Yaser's. "He's not the same as you uses to think he is. He's a bully to Niall, and I was thankful for that. And then stupid Louis Tomlinson had to take him into his house, away from me-"

"Wait, Louis Tomlinson?" Yaser cut in, an eyebrow raised. Bobby nodded, and a grin spread across Yaser's face. "That's awesome. Mind if we kill him while we are there?"

"No, not at all," Bobby chuckled, leaning back in his seat, his eyes still on Yaser. "But why does it matter if he's dead or not?" The car went silent for a couple minutes as the two men had a stare down.

"Let's just say that I have to...get even with his parents, and this is the perfect way," Yaser said, folding his hands in his lap. Bobby nodded his head, looking out the window at the passing scenery. The rest of the ride was spent in silence.

~~

Right now, Danielle was on top of Danny, Liam was pinned down by Mr. Howl, Des was in a heap with Zayn, Harry was dragging Louis out of the room, and Greg had Niall in the corner, a gun pressed to Niall's temple as he talked quietly to him.

After Greg had appeared, he told Niall that he wanted Niall to join him and kill Bobby. Niall had refused, and that's when fights broke out. Zayn had tackled Greg, who was able go wrench away as Des attacked him. The room had become hectic in a matter of seconds, and it didn't seem like it was going to calm down anytime soon.

"I'll ask you again," Greg said, crouching down to Niall's size, the gun still on his brother's head, "will you join forces with me and kill Bobby?" Niall whimpered, tears streaming down his pale cheeks.

"N-No," Niall whispered, his voice shaking. Greg let out a cry of frustration, grabbing the collar of Niall's shirt and pinning him roughly against the wall. The shirt was digging into Niall's neck, choking him. "G-Greg! Pl-Please! Choking-ng!"

"Why won't you help me?" Greg shouted at the poor boy, ignoring his pleas. "He's done so much to hurt you and make your life miserable, but you still won't take the chance to get revenge? Why?" By now the room was silent, everyone staring at the two boys in the corner. Niall didn't answer as his hands clawed at Greg's, trying to free the hold his brother had on him.