Chapter 32: Girlfriend or not (Finale)

Start from the beginning

I jumped down and brushed myself off. I took his chin with my thumb and index finger holding him down to my face.

"Girlfriend" he smiled and pushed his head forward, pressing his lips to mine.

I pulled my lips from his as he put his arms around my waist pulling me against him. He then turned around sitting down me sitting once against between his legs.

His collared shirt didn't help him to much trying to look nice with his arm full of tattoos.

But I find them cool so he's good. I know Kirsten's family would not be too thrilled. I crossed my arms as the wind blew, I shivered from the wind.

"I know this wasn't much of another date but this seemed to turn better" I looked up at him grinning.

"Yeah it did" he smirked leaning down pecking my lips.

This date turned out a lot better than expected.

A lot better.

We stood up and he gathered the blanket and basket leaving the lanterns.

I quickly ran to his car him behind me as ran came down.

Yeah, its raining.

Woo..

I quickly closed my door same with him.

I whipped my head around as I clicked my seat belt, him doing the same. We sat back and took a breather before he started the car the engine roaring loudly. He pulled away from the field.

The lamps still glowing as the rain picked up. Right when we turned down the street. The lights clicked off as the rain finally hit them.

Aleks drove me back to his and sly's apartment.

He dropped me off by the steps and then parked the car running to my side.

We booked it up the steps and inside his apartment.

We were soaked, ugh.

"Hey I think sly should have some clothes" my eyes widened.

"Uhm do I look like sly's size?" he rolled his eyes chuckling.

"I meant left from Brooke dummy" I rolled his eyes crossing my arms. "I knew that" he chuckled taking me to sky's room where we found a bag of brooke's clothes which ended up being some of mine too.

"Sure you did" he said chuckling handing me a few things from the bag. I went to the bathroom and changed quickly. I came out leaving my wet clothes in a bag he also gave me.

He took the bag from me, already changed.

"I'll put these in the wash later" I nodded crossing my arms. I ran to his bedroom pushing the door open with my foot putting my arms out like I was a plane jumping onto his bed hopping around.

He turned into his room and I dropped on my butt sitting there, he grinned and walked over crawling onto his bed getting under his covers.

"Lee?" I looked at him with my eyebrows raised as I got under the blanket facing him.

"why did you choose me?" I looked to him kind of surprised. "What do you mean by that?" I'm seriously confused right now.

"I mean come on there are like millions of guys all over you, like your Kyle friend, and you chose me, a guys that plays video games and makes videos for the internet for the living"

I giggled as he looked at his feet at the end of his bed.

I then scooted closer to snuggling into his chest.

"Because this was meant to be, as cheesy as this sounds its true, and if I was meant for Kyle, to be honest we would be going out right now. But are we?" he chuckled pulling me into his embrace.

"No your not, your with me cuddling in bed like it should be"

"Damn straight"

That caused him to choke out on his laugh.

"Y-yeah" he continued laughing until finally he calmed down and gave me a squeeze before closing his eyes with a sigh.

"I love you Emilee" he sighed out.

I snuggled deeper into him as far as I could get and sighed with him.

"I love you to Aleksandr"

*****

Once again guys thanks and thanks to everyone and my friend Omgwresh for some thinking put into this couldn't have done it without her and you guys.

I guess this is our last chance for anything.. Or is it? ;)

Xoxo.... *bye :c