Chapter 29: Piercings with Love

*Claudia's POV*

I paced around the movie theatre my phone pressed against my ear biting my lip ring pulling it a bit.

"mom I'm 19 give me a break, I know you want me and Brooke to get along but we never did as kids, we were always the opposite, I loved Pierce the veil, she loved Justin bieber. It's never going to work!" I yelled into my phones speaker.

"Claudia jone Murphy do as you mother told you to do! I heard she was going to be here with her boy friend and lee and there other friend. I saw her post on twitter" I rolled my eyes as my mom brought in the words of the social network that I could carelessly throw into a bottomless pit.

"fine mom but this once if it doesn't go over well I'm booking it." she grunted and ended the call as I looked around the movie theatre I saw a tall boy and a short girl in each others arm and I stalked over tapping her shoulder, her head snapped in my direction and the boy looked at me weirdly like I was some creature from this video game.

"sup, I don't know if you have seen my sister? Her names brook-" the girl gasped and pointed at me pointing at my face.

"oh my god! Claudia!" I recognize that voice... Lee...

"oh hey lee have you seen Brooke?" she pointed to the movie doors and I walked inside them two following behind me.

I saw her at the top of her and a guy arms linked and her legs crossed but she looked totally different. I walked up and stood to the left of her and she looked at me confused. "can I help you?" she quickly stated. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "well not really but I was kind of forced to make up with you since our diaper days"

She shot up letting go of the strangers arm. "Claudia?" I nodded. "Yep in the flesh" she gasped and grabbed my arm dragging me back out of the movie theatre the not following the 'respect the people around you' rule.

To be honest she changed. She's changed alot.

She's not wearing a skirt for once but shorts, and a t-shirt with a video game quote! Whoah. All 7th grade she wore Hollister and that was not cool. Oh god no.

"Claudia why are you here?" she questioned as we stood out side the movie theatre. "Like I said before mom wants us to be friends again, well at least not hate each other. She would always say opposites attract sis" she rolled her eyes crossing her arms looking away popping out a hip. "that's for dating you dumb ass" I snorted out a laugh.

"so what it can work for siblings" she rolled her eyes and pulled on his hair putting it slightly in front of her shoulders as my hair was all down everywhere.

"what happened to you in the past year" she gaped.

"well I dyed my hair pink, and I haven't really changed anything but that," it was true I had my lip ring since I was 17, and my style of clothing hasn't changed.

I had a tight black band t-shirt on, my skinny jeans as usual my normal vans, with my checkered suspenders hangin' low. My eyes sparkled a green, and my lip ring shined in,the sunlight.

Oi that was a big explanation.

She looked me up and down taking in my appearance and shook her he'd closing here eyes.

"well I was right, might as well go, hey give mom a call for me to tell her I talked with you and it isn't going to work oh tell Tommy I love him I know we don't talk much" she looked at me as I turned around. "why don't you call her?" I turned to her with my eyebrows arched.

"because she'll listen to her angel if I was like you, we wouldn't have this problem and I wouldn't even be here she wants me to look like you, act like you and be a clone of you pretty much your her star pupil. She wanted me to have your life but she can't easily see I'm happy with mine" she looked me once more and nodded. "so cab you call her please? She'll listen to you better than me"