Chapter 24: Pax day uno (1)

Aleks took my hand and helped me out of the cab where everyone stood I guess waiting on us, oh god.

I brushed myself off and we walked inside a young waiter scurried over holding many menus with a smile.

"hi welcome to logan's roadhouse how many?" kootra counted us all and faced her, "table for 9" her eyes seemed to pop out of her head as she heard the number roll of his tongue.

"oh right this way sir" she had us follow her even though she was practically running to seat us, and then leave us as quickly as possible, so you can say.. she was scared I guess.

We were seated and I could feel many eyes on our 'little' group. One boy finally got the balls to confront us as we were looking at the menu. I arched an eyebrow at him as he finally tapped dan's shoulder making his head turn.

"Yes?" Dan asked sweetly but you could tell by his expression he was annoyed.

"Uh hi are you the creatures?" They all nodded excluding me and Brooke, cause you know just close friends I guess you can say that. "Oh that's what I thought, well I guess I can see you guys at pax" He said sheepishly I shrugged it off as he ran off back to his booth where I guess his friend's sat.

"Ok then," I said sighing, "Well it's cool someone noticed you guys," Brooke said gleefuly. They all gave out and grinned slightly. "I think a lot more than one person noticed them, I think it was just one person had the balls to say something" They all burst out to laughter as I put down my menu ready to order.

-

We all finished eating and we payed, pushing from our chairs we stood up walking down the ramp from where our table stood in it's dirty dished glory. Me and aleks walked outside first and got a cab immediatley and of course ruining the moment, Ze decided to join us this time so there's more room for him cause he needs his 'space'.

I sat between the two on the front set of seats, You know these cabs are technically vans so you can fit a good amount of people. I looked past aleks and out the window as The sun shined from the previous rain. We pulled up to the hotel and us three climbed out and the others joined not to long after. I skipped inside hand in hand with brooke as we went to the elevator.

I pushed the button multiple times and it finally came down and eveyone got in I was squished in the back corner with aleks facing me. I was still thinking about the kiss from the cab did it really mean something?

The elevator came to a stop and we all got out, I hummed the song royals, as Brooke had it stuck in my head,

~And we'll never be royals.. It doesn't run in our blood,

That kind of love just ain't for us,

We crave a different kind of buzz.

Let me be your ruler, You can call me Queen B

And baby i'll rule, i'll rule, i'll rule.

Let me live that fantasy~

I mumbled as Brooke noticed and grinned and we stopped at our hotel room first I took out the key I was trusted with you can say, and I unlocked it pushing the heavy door in. Aleks held it open for the other three going in as I was already inside kicking my shoes off.

It was pretty late so I took my duffle and went into bathroom changing. I came out holding my duffle bag. I was wearing my regular plaid blue and pink shorts, I then put on a blue tank top and went back into the room holding my duffle bag close. I took a seat criss cross on my bed under the sheet and aleks was next to change.

Aleks came out and got under the sheet with me as I watched tv, it was a good 10 minutes before everyone was changed and in bed. Well ze was on his bed on the floor... That counts right?