Chapter 15: Alone

Brooke and Courtney left my house today to go home and fix things at there own homes. Aleks was over and Erin left to go home to Felix at her own home. Me and aleks were in my room on my bed. I was throwing a pillow up at my ceiling.

Aleks turned on his side and looked at me as I kept throwing my pillow up. He rested his head on his hand leaning down and piercing my bed.

I looked at him long enough for the pillow to land and hit me in the face making him snort out in laughter. I rolled my eyes as I threw the pillow at him laughing as he froze an d removed the pillow from his face.

"not so much fun is it buddy?" he rolled his eyes but gave a grin. I smiled at him as I turned towards him. I laid my head down on my pillow blocking the sound going into that one ear. He smiled at me once more.

He poked my cheek making me give him a smile. "stopp" I whined. He grinned at me and turned to hid back and stared at the ceiling. "wanna watch a movie?" I randomly blurted out catching his attention. He nodded as we stood up. I opened my bedroom door waltzing into my living room him following closely behind. He went over and sunk into my couch as I went into my kitchen getting out a bag of microwavable popcorn.

I threw the bag onto my small island I had and put the box back into the cupboard. I opened the microwave grabbing the bag and opened it already greasy. I unfolded the bag and stuffed it into my microwave putting in the correct time.

I waited for a bit and finally it beeped done so I reached in grabbing the hot bag of popcorn ripping it open. I poured it into a bowl and trotted to the couch where aleks sat putting on the movie.

"so what film shall we be watching" I said plopping onto the couch. "scary movie 3" I squealed throwing my hands up giving him a hug. He grinned as I hugged his arm. "that's like my favorite movie oh my god" he chuckled nodding in agreement. "I know right" was all he could say. I leaned back onto the couch holding the bowl of popcorn between us.

"hopefully this popcorn isn't to burnt" I stated starring it down to check. He chuckled again with a grin. "it's perfect" he sighed in satisfaction. I giggled as I rolled my eyes as the movie started.

I would talk along with the movie saying what I knew aleks joining in" he laughed as I talked along.

"now who threw those crayons!" I yelled rolling my head making his head fly back in laughter. I laughed along with him as he yelled Cindy as her nephew ran after the car.

-

The movie ended but we were still doubling over and laughing. Not much of the popcorn was left and I took a couple of the last bites. Then he grabbed the rest popping it into his mouth. He grinned with a mouthful of popcorn then giving a sly wink.

I rolled my eyes laughing. I poked his cheek making him grin, his cheeks rising. I pinched his cheeks making his expression change to annoyance giving me a glare. I grinned at him cracking his annoyance shell making him grin.

I laid my head down in his lap and out my feet up on the couch and laid there looking up at him. I looked him in the eyes as I could see his face coming in closer. His face was there our noses touching and just one centimeter between us till it closed in when I noticed his lips crashing into mine. His lips were soft yet rough. I kissed him back eventually until his lips unlocked from mine and smiled at me.

"lee.. The movies over" was all he said. "huh?" I thought the movie was already over.. Wait.. NO DAMMIT. "leeeee" he sang my eyes ached open taking in his features. "you fell asleep close to the end" was all he said with a smile. "I did?" he nodded still smiling.

Whyyy I whined inside my thoughts. Why did that just have to happen. I groaned and sat up looking at him.

"so did you have a nice dream?" I froze and starred at him did he know?...

"oh uhm.. It sure was interesting"

****

Omg chapter 15 done and another make out dream session yeah.. When will the real thing happen? No one knows...

Stay tuned for chapter 16 <3

Xoxo ~nightmare