Chapter 18: i hate hospitals

I looked aleks in the eyes before walking to my bedroom door opening it leaving it open for him to walk through. He gradually caught up to me as I opened my front door waiting ont he other side so I could lock it, he stood beside as I managed to lock my door quickly. I started to walk quietly to the stairs thinking about I guess life.

I guess I was thinking a little to deep before I knew it I was flying, well for a short second at least. I felt my feet come out from under me and I was trippin like I was on drugs.

Everything went blurry and finally black. All I could feel was my self being lifted off the ground and being held by someone and we started moving, fast.

I was seated somewhere and felt something come across me and secure me down. After that, nothing.

-

My eyes ached open to my self in a hospital bed an IV in my hand, and a hospital band around my wrist saying my full name and birth date.

' Name: Emilee Carter

Sex: Female

Birth date: 09/23/1993'

I cringed at the bracelet and looked around the room I was currently in.. A hospital room? I groaned out squinting at what all that was around my bed. I reached up and scratched my head searching the room once more laying back down pulling the blanket up over me once more.

Before I knew it the door swung open and eight people filled it. Aleks, sly, Brooke, Courtney, Seamus, Jordan, Dan, and James walked in holding many things. Teddy bears, cards, and flowers.

But once they saw I was awake they all had engulfed me into a hug Brooke almost crying.

"hey guys.." was all I could say as I was squeezed. "that was probably the worst hours of my life" they all froze and slowly backed up. "what is it? Did I say something wrong?" Brooke shook her head furiously her head looking me deeply.

"you haven't been out for a couple of hours, more like.. 3 months?..." I shot up starring her in the eyes. I groaned out and fell back down onto the bed looking up at the ceiling.

"ugh I hate hospitals" was all I could say. Brooke walked over to my side with Eddie standing right next to her very close. I think a little TOO close.

She put her hand on my head and brushed away the bangs covering 14 stitches in my head. I winced in pain making her hand shoot back.

"I'm sorry lee" she whispered quickly. "no no it's fine it was an accident" she nodded slowly and finally the doctor walked in with a clip board. "oh!" the doctor gasped starring at me covering his mouth.

"she's awake!" he ran out writing things on his clipboard. I quirked up an eyebrow but looked back at everyone, my eyes stopping on aleks he looked hurt but relieved. Maybe it's girl problems.

Sly took out his phone I guess taking a picture of me and then I guess went texting away. Brooke slowly stalked behind him looking over his shoulder standing on her tippy toes. The doctor came in once more, I looked at him hopefully he wouldn't run out again and leave me to stay in this hell room any longer.

I looked him the eyes as his glasses hung off his nose. "ok, ms. Carter, you can go home today since your health looks normal your just going to have to be careful so it would be a good thing to stay with a friend that can be there for you," I looked through the group standing in front of me thinking. I then stopped at aleks once again to him smiling he nodded and I grinned at him.

"ok so let me go right this up and you'll be good to go we'll take the IV out now and then you can go change." I nodded as a nurse walked in and slowly took our the IV putting a band aid on immediately. I sighed in relief as I took the clothes from Brooke that she brought for once I guess one of these many days I've been out.

I pulled the door towards me and walked to the bathroom down the hall and rushed in opening the door closing it quickly.

"here we go" I mumbled. I pulled up the loose basketball shorts and pulled on the big t-shirt over my scars. I sighed in relief and I bagged the hospital gown. I then put down the toilet seat lid and sat on it pulling on my socks and putting on the slides in the bag. I then tied the bag and walked out of the bathroom switching the light off. I poked my eyes as I walked taking out my contacts reaching into the contact case I always kept in my bra putting them in and then taking my glasses pushing them on my face.

I walked into ur room and there sat everyone Brooke holding the papers.

"well, I guess it's time you get home" she said me smiling brighter then ever.

****

Wow chapter 18 I know it's kind of random but I'd like midnight where I am soooo I was about to sleep so here random update c:

Chapter 19 coming soon <3 most likely tomorrow cause.. I have no life..

Bye :D xoxo *honeybuns